Stop, You Look Like An Old Man Molesting A Teenage Girl

"The lake!" Lee shouted from right next to George. His one arm was extended pointing at the lake, and the other was wrapped around Alicia's shoulders. "Look at the lake!"

And just like that, everyone's eyes were on the lake. It looked like a whirlpool. Or like a...

"Why wasn't I told the Black Lake was a toilet bowl? I would have never let A'Liv push me in so many times if I knew that," George exclaimed jokingly, making me snort.

"Wow George, your soo funny," I chuckled sarcastically.

"Hey, it's what I do," he said.

I rolled my eyes at him then looked back at the lake only to watch as a great ship sail to shore. Like the rest of the school, I gasped. It looked so cool. Since it was so dark out and the only thing that light the sky was the moon, it just was so cool. It looked like a dark shadow of a ship [with a small amount of light coming from windows] upon a pool of the sparkling night. I was in awe.

"Shit," I breathed.

"What?" George asked.

"I left my camera in my dorm," I complained to him. "I want to take a picture of this."

"Don't worry, A'liv," he reassured me, "There'll be so much more you would want to take a picture of."

"But I want a picture of this," I repeated. "How many times are we going to see this?"

"Stubborn," he chuckled.

"Shut it," I smirked, nudging him in the side.

Soon, a splashing noise came from the anchor being released and a thud of the dropping plank. Silhouettes of well-built people exited the ship and headed onto the bank. But I soon realized that they weren't built, it was just their bulky clothing.

"Dumbledore!" Called the lead of the pack, which had to be the headmaster. "How are you, my dear fellow, how are you?"

"Blooming. Thank you, Professor Karkaroff," Dumbledore responding shaking the man's hand.

"Dear old Hogwarts," Karkaroff sighed, taking a minute to admire the castle. "Viktor? Viktor, come up here... let's get you inside... come on, Viktor."

As Viktor separated himself from the crowd, a large gasp escaped my lips.

"VIKTOR KRUM," I yelled in a whispered.

I clung to George's cloak as I jumped up and down excitedly. He placed a hand on my shoulder, in an attempt to keep me from tugging on his clothes. 

"Oh my god!" I squealed. "A real celebrity!"

"Calm down, A'liv," George chuckled.

"I can't-" I started to say.

"Olivia!" Patrick's voice said somewhere in the darkness.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"Did you watch as the Durmstrang students went into the school?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Viktor Krum. I know."

"Dang it, I wanted to know something you didn't," he told me.

"Come on. We are heading into the hall, let's go," I chuckled.

I laid my arm on his head, pulling away from George. He ducked down and my arm slipped off his head. Patrick ran his fingers through his curly brown hair, attempting to fix it. I chuckled at his reaction before ruffling his hair. He huffed before heading back over to Ginny and Colin.

"Let's go," I sighed.

We sat at Gryffindor table where a few students from both schools already were sitting. Most of the Beauxbotns sat at the Ravenclaw table, and most of the Durmstrang sat at Slytherin table. Since everyone found it awkward to sit right next to the Durmstrang boys, the only open seats were by those students. Sitting down next to one of them, I didn't really care.