Aww, Look at the Little Thing

"You two have been dating for 24 days!" Ginny exclaimed.

Fred and I decided today, the day of the first task would be a nice time to tell his siblings, my siblings and cousin we were dating. I mean, George already knew and same goes to Alicia, who told Lee.

"Yup," Fred said leaning back in his chair.

"Why did you wait 24 days to tell us?" Ron asked. "I heard you two talking about going on a date on Halloween."

"And you two were like going at it two days before, am I right?" Courtney interjected, causing Fred and I to blush.

"What the- have I been in a hole or something?" Ginny asked with fake outrage.

"Apparently," Patrick laughed.

"Shut up," she giggled elbowing him.

"Oh and Ron, we did go out that night. But he asked me to be his girlfriend around two in the morning," I said.

"Jeez, your one of those girlfriends?" Courtney chuckled.

"No," I said, "Fred is one of those boyfriends."

"Am not!" he protested.

"Oh yeah? Who was the one that made a feast for twelve on our first week anniversary?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"And who was the one who just had to take a picture of us kissing?" Fred asked me.

"Hey! I take pictures of everything!" I pointed out. "Don't try to make yourself special."

"So I'm not special?" Fred gasped

"You guys are going to make a great couple," Seamus said sarcastically. "But seriously, why am I here?"

"So you can watch us do this," Fred said.

The two of us stood before the group in front of the fireplace. Fred turned to the side before leaning down and kissing me.

There were ugh's and really's across the whole room.

"Get a room!" Patrick groaned.

"Nah," Fred mumbled into my lips, causing us both to grin.

The ugh's came back followed by footsteps. I pulled away from Fred and looked around at the empty common room.

"They left," I laughed.

"Good, time to have some real fun," Fred smiled, pulling me closer to him.

"Is that so?" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mmhm," He replied, pressing his lips against my own. 

A gleeful smile came to my lips as his hands pulled me up by the legs, wrapping them around his waist. He walked the two of us over to the larger couch, laying me down on my back there. The pace of out entangled lips grew faster, leading Fred's lips to trail away from my own. Making their way down my cheek to my neck. As my one hand held onto the roots of Fred's hair, the other twisted slightly. I cracked one eye open and looked at my watch.

"Ooo, god," I muttered nervously.

"Yes, that's what every guy wants to hear while a heated make-out session," Fred sighed, pulling away from me.

"We've got to start heading down to the first task," I told him.

"Aw," he whined burying his head into my neck. "Just five more minutes?" 

His lips began to trail their way along my neck soothingly. 

"I don't know-" I started to say before his lips met mine once again, and his hands began to play at the hem of my shirt. "George will probably save us seats."