entry 1

Monday 1st of September

Today I started my first day at Pokeball Academy.

I'm not sure whose idea it was to place hundreds of unstable adolescents in cramped underfunded places called schools with adults whose dreams were crushed a long time ago to supervise them who call themselves teachers, but I can admire their sadism.

Pokeball Academy seems just like every school that I've ever been to other than the fact it is a boarding school. people look at me as if I am a rotting corpse and stay away from me at all costs like I am the black death. they part away from me like I am mosses, and they are the red sea. I guess being a hydreigon makes it hard to go with the crowd... and I like it that way.

while I usually don't write about this kind of thing, there were some good lessons today. miss owling (a noctowl) is quite good at re-telling history, maybe if she could bring herself to talk about the bad things about Victorian life as well as the good, she'd be even better, but I'm not exactly sure.

then there is Mr. Peterson (a smeargle) my new art teacher. he does encourage people to be as artistic as they can, but he seemed a little put off by my apparent "attitude problems". no doubt he is probably going to watch my every move and the moment he sees that I am no sheep waiting to be led to the slaughter, he'll send me to therapy.  

Surprisingly It was English that stood out to me the most. the English teacher gave us all a black diary and told us to place our thoughts in it. this is the very diary I am writing in now. 

since no one else is supposed to be reading this, maybe I should write about how I got here.

well, in my last school, these simpletons were picking on my little sister, a mimikyu named Mimi. even though I sometimes tease her, I wouldn't let any harm come to my little sis. long story short, there was an incident with me, my sister's bullies, and a baseball bat.  that incident ended with a bloody bat, two broken legs, and a broken arm.

even though those bullies never bothered Mimi again, I got expelled for "irrational violence". I guess I should be grateful it wasn't for attempted murder though. It would be horrible if people could see that I failed to get the job done.

since this boarding school is where my parents had their education and met and fell in love, they sent me here to continue my education.

lucky me.

speaking of which, I also have a new roommate. his name is Soren and he's a sheilgon. he's often reading books, but sometimes he tries to chat with me. he's one of those people who even If he knew that I had little to no interest in friends, he'd keep trying to talk to me.

like every night before bed, I played my cello at midnight. the tune was called seduction, even though I have little to no interest in the thing my parents called love. My parents are sure that I'll find it here but I highly doubt that.

signed

Ace Draco Maniac