|| Chapter 10 :- Meet cum Date? ||

It was night time. Everyone were sitting in the hall silently until Kartik's phone ringed. He saw the caller id and jumped in excitement.

Swarna : what happened?

Kirti : ha... Kiska call hai?

Kartik : Naira!!!

Sana : really? 😃😃

Kartik : yup...

Manish : utha utha jaldi utha...

Kartik picked up the call and sat straight. He was excited... or you can say more than excited.

Kartik : hello...

Naira : h... hello... Kar... tik ji?

Kartik : h... ha... Mai hi hu... Bolo na... Aur ye ji vagera kehne ki jarurat nahi hai... You can call me Kartik...

Naira : hmm... Vo mai... Darasal...

Kartik : bolo na... Jo bhi kehna hai boldo... Freely...

Naira : hmm... Vo mai... Meri taraf se...

Kartik : tumhari taraf se? Bolo Naira...

Naira : (a drop of tear fell from her eye) haa hai...

Kartik stood rooted to his place. Naira cut the call immediately. Everyone looked at Kartik with a ton of hope in their eyes. Of course they were expecting yes. Kartik looked at him with no expressions on his face. Everyone became scared seeing his face.

Kirti : naa boldiya kya?

Swarna : chup Kirti...

Kirti : arey mujhe kya chup? Ise bolo na bolne ko... Kya hogya?

Kartik : (after some moments of silence) yesss....!!!

Everyone : really?? 😃😃

Kartik : yup... 😌

Everyone : party...!!!

More 3 days had passed and finally Naira had recovered. Naitik was continuously pressurizing her to say yes to Kartik. She had tried many times to talk about Tushar but her efforts were in vain. Finally under pressure, she said yes but now she had to marry some other person. She was sad, angry but she just couldn't do anything.

🍁🍁🍁

" Naira... Ye pehenegi kya? Aur kuch hai kya? " Akshara said but no reply from Naira. She again was lost in thoughts.

Akshara : naira...

Naira : huh?

Akshara : dhyan kaha hai?

Naira : kahi nahi vo... Sorry...

Akshara : accha konsa dress pehenogi?

Akshara was selecting dresses for Naira.
Kartik wanted to talk to Naira. So he had called her to ask to meet in a cafe. Naira reluctantly agreed. She didn't wanted to go but she had to. There was no option.
Finally she selected the dress and changed and left in frustration.

🍁🍁🍁

In the cafe,

Kartik and Naira are sitting facing each other.
Kartik ended the silence and started the conversation.