Day 1- Hannibal x reader

I know i already have a request for Hannibal x reader, but im not fully prepared to write the smut because im scared it'll be cringe af. Don't worry im gonna post the requsted one but not just yet. This is gonna be fluff. Anyways enjoy!!
_____________________________

Your boyfriend Hannibal decided to throw a huge Christmas dinner party for some of his friends and colleagues. The day before you both were running back and forth preparing all the things and decorating the whole house. You got a huge christmas tree and decorated it with Y/f/c ornaments. As you were decorating the fireplace you felt two strong hands wrap around your waist and rest on your tummy. Hannibal rested his head on top of yours and just admired your work. "Oh how lucky i am to have such a beautiful and creative woman by my side" He said. You smiled "Well thank you. And i am lucky to be with such a handsome, clever and succesful man". He burried his face in the crook of your neck and sighed. After a while he started kissing your neck. "Woah woah woah lover boy, i don't want to get my Christmas present yet" you said teasingly. He chuckled and walked into the kitchen to check on the food he was preparing. You were sitting on the sofa in the livingroom watching The Grinch.
The smell of chocolate and cinnamon filled your nose and you turned to see Hannibal in his christmas pajamas, holding two mugs of hot chocolate. You did your best to not laugh at how adorable he looked in those pj's but you failed. "Hey, don't laugh at me" He said with a fake look angry look. "Sorry, i just can't help it, you look too cute babe" you said to him with a big admiring smile. "Ok, that's good...because i got you one too, it's in the bedroom, go get changed" He went to sit on the sofa and took the remote in his hands. "Ok, but don't you dare watch it without me." You said, pointing a finger at him, he chuckled and pressed play
"HEY!" You heard him laugh out loud.

You were about half-way through the movie, cuddling on the couch with your empty mugs and half asleep. After a while you heard a snoring coming from Hannibal. You smiled to yourself making sure to remind yourself to tease him about it in the morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"For the last damn time Y/N i do not snore"