Part 9

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Their night continued, there was no stopping them, the intent on getting lost in the throws of each other was agreed upon without the need for words. They had fallen into each other, everything was hot and so fucking good. Raphael was above her and rocking his hard cock along the folds of her overwhelmingly warm pussy. He's never felt anything so warm in his entire life and he wanted to drown in it, Y/n was everything. The way her breathy moans were muffled by her shaky hands as her body quivered below him. He couldn't shake the smirk on his face from getting her off three times with only his tongue and finger just a few minutes after she had drained him yet, he wasn't done yet. He's never been so thankful for the work he's put in and the immeasurable stamina he possessed.

Raphael was enamored by the way his massive cock slipped between her pussy lips, slicked with her essence. His slow, easy thrusts were driving them both crazy but he wasn't about to rush this. It was going to hurt. He was going to hurt her and that truth pained him like no other, yet, her insistence and comfort were constant. She had all but chanted how badly she wanted him. Y/n had confessed how she's dreamed of him licking her, sinking into her and fucking her into oblivion and how the fuck would that not turn someone on?

"Ra—aah!" Her soft moan hitched at the feel of his cock's ruffled head pushing a little further against her entrance. She was absolutely dripping and yet he hesitated and she couldn't blame him. She knew it was going to hurt, there was no doubt about it, yet nothing could dissuade her, he tried but she was stubborn. She needed him. Now.

"Raphael, baby, I need you," she made grabby hands towards his hips, wishing she had longer arms to pull him closer. She wanted to feel the burn of him stretching and filling her up completely. She craved the burn, wished for it, manifested it.

"Babygirl," his growl rumbled out of his chest and the effect it had on her body caused another wave of wetness to coat her entrance. She was so ready, but she needed to be patient, it was his first time and she wanted him to be completely ready. No doubts. Only love.

Another growl emitted from his body as his hips stuttered and the head of his cock pushed heavier against her entrance, the feel of him was glorious. Everything she dreamed. His hands adjusted and gripped just above her hips, thumbs massaging circles into the dips of her hips as he began to push forward. Each push and pull drove him deeper and deeper and the burn eased with each of his gentle thrusts. He was focused on the way her body responded, the tiny gasps and grunts that were eased with chaste kisses placed anywhere he could reach. He wanted her to feel all of his love. Wanted her to feel everything. His movements never faltered, only working on driving his body closer until he pushed and hit the halfway point. At the sudden flex along his cock paired with her needy gasp her body quaked. His eyes burst wide, he's felt this before, she was coming all over his cock and he was only halfway in. Fuck yes babygirl, cream on my cock.

"Fu—yes baby, come for me," his breathy whisper only assisted in pushing her higher as her body continued to convulse around his still thrusting cock.

"Fuck, you're so tight peaches," his teeth gritted as he tried to focus on anything else but was failing as her tight cunt pulsated around his already throbbing, oversensitive cock.

Did she have any idea what she was doing to him?

Did he have any idea what he was doing to her?

"Peaches" her sultry voice repeated the newest nickname as their bodies worked in tandem as she came down from her high. Shocked that it had only taken a few short strokes to push her over the brink and come all over his perfect, thick, ruffled cock.