Bellis Perennis

He remembered it like yesterday.

When Team Plasma was ordered to attack the Pokemon Village to search for a certain 'Mewtwo' who escaped from a group of mysterious scientists. Team Plasma probably had nothing to do with that group, but they have heard of the powerful 'Mewtwo''s capabilities. He heard from his fathers that she was able to destroy the facility she was born in, so he must proceed with caution. But what he was not prepared for was when he was faced with the Mewtwo in that village with a lot of flowers.

Yes, that visage will forever burn into his mind, a face beautiful as the day, long pale violet hair that flows with the wind... and pure lavender eyes that would bewitch anyone who peers into it. Upon seeing that face, Kagerou couldn't help but feel charmed. However, at that time, he denied that feeling, thinking that it was merely a distraction. And so he followed his logic and proceeded with the attack.

He remembered their first interaction...

"Hark! Surrender yourself, woman! That is if you don't want this village burned to the ground," he said out loud while unsheathing the blade on his arms.

The Mewtwo realized she and the villagers were surrounded by Team Plasma.

With a tone full of hostility, she barked, "Who are you?!"

Kagerou replied, "Our names aren't necessary. Now, don't make me repeat myself," as a thrusted his blade forward, so Team Plasma's steps drew near towards the villagers.

Mewtwo frowned and gritted her teeth.

One of the villagers, seemingly a child, ran towards her, "Big sis Bellis! No! Don't go with them!"

In an instant the child moved, one of the Team Plasma soldiers shot a thunderbolt from their arm towards the child, hurting the child. The child shrieked in pain then, like a puppet whose string had been cut, the child fell.

The Mewtwo who is called Bellis by the child was shocked and grabbed the child before he hit the ground. She shook him and said in a panicked tone, "Ange! Are you okay?! Ange! Speak to me!!"

Kagerou didn't expect that move either nor did he order that attack, he looked at Team Plasma who shot the child, then back at Bellis. He sees Bellis's face is now filled with rage.

"You... monsters..." she muttered, then, in an instant, Kagerou can feel psychic energy surging around him.

Kagerou yelled at the Team Plasma member who shot, "You fool! I told you not to do anything--!"

The Team Plasma member said in a cold tone, "You are not the leader of this expedition, Kagerou. Now, everyone, start to kill all the villagers before the Mewtwo--!"

Bellis's eyes glow red, powerful psychic energy started to form around her as she screamed, "YOU WON'T HURT ANYMORE OF THEM!!"

He didn't quite remember how that raid ended... but all he recalled was a big surge of psychic power that took down a lot of Team Plasma members and caused them to retreat, including himself. That power... was unmatched, even to Kagerou who has the blood of a demigod Meloetta. And so, the Pokemon Village was saved, with no casualties aside from the boy that one Team Plasma member shot, which weirded Kagerou because for some reason, he felt glad about it.

Many years later...

"You can sign here, Sir," the postman points at a paper that is on top of the package.

"Yeah, okay," Damien did as the postman said, then the postman thanked Damien and left.

A small red Genesect robot skips around and approaches the big Dusknoir man in grey hoodie, "Damien! What is that?"