Chapitel 1: the first meeting

It had been a normal cold winter morning for Ashme, as he walked towards the nearest villiage a cold wind hit him with force so strong, that had it been another they would have been pushed over. As Ashme looked forward a young man pushed pass him in full speed, it looked like this young man was in a hurry but why? Then it hit Ashme as hard as the wind, there was a bad harvest from this year meaning no sacrifes, this worried Ashme for that meant that the people in the villiage barely could feed themselves, more so if a stranger that just walked in from the cold.

He had been summoned by someone yet he didn't know who, it fustrated him that he didn't know who, but a sudden change of thoughts interuped him and all he could think of was the young man, the way his short wavy hair laid perfectly on his head shaping it has a heart, the lips that smiled akward at him as he ran passed and the most beautiful Cyan eyes. Shaking his head Ashme tried to get a grib of himself for he shouldn't think of love, he was the avatar of lust yet here he was thinking of a random boy, that he didn't know the name of and wanting to spend his life with him.

As he walked into the villiage the pulling of the summoning wanted him to go to the center , as Ashme walked through people he heared whispering and ghossiping of the aristrocarts in the villiage. The whispering told him that the most known family was the Lionheart for they were a mix of races from the early years, them being half Tritons and humans, their oldest son not wanting a wife from the other families and their youngest who had 6 children already, this caught Ashmes attention could it have been the oldest son that had summon him.
He moved in the Line for the harvest he needed "ah so you are the next one!" As Ashme looked up he was met with the same Cyan eyes, a gulp exapted Ashmes adamsappel while a light blush appeared on his cheeks "uhm... what?.. oh yes it appears so..."
A younger version of the man ran up with a big grin and put his arm on what seem to be his brothers shoulder. A loud laugh exepted the younger brother " hah! Ilias it seems that you have caught the eye of this young fellar! Ahahaha..." the want to hit the person so hard he fell back over took over Ashme "Shut it Arran! You know very well to show the races of half demon respect!" Arran looked at his brother one more time "wait a minute are you? Are you blushing?!"

Ilias shoot his littlebrother a look before looking at Ashme "I am very sorry for my littlebrothers behavoir... to make it better how about we invite you home? To stay and eat.... To show that we are very sorry?" Ashme knew he couldn't walk town thin to look for the summoner, so he gladly took the offer before gathering his stuff and walked behind them to a manor.