Chapitel 1: the first meeting

The trio walked over to the brothers parents "hello sons we can see that you returned safely home..." their mother walked over to both her sons and put her hands on each side of their cheeks, then she turned to Ashme and smiled "hello dear... are you a friend of my sons?" Her smile warmed Ashme up, he took the mothers hand "I don't know if you could call me that.... But I was summoned here, nice to meet you Mrs...?" The mother laughed warmly at the politeness a demon could give "Morgan... Morgan Lionheart." Ashme took her hand that she held out and shake it "Ashme.... Ashme Lust..."

Morgan smiled at him "nice to meet you Ashme Lust." She gave Ashme a knowning smile, before her husband walked down the last step and took her hand away, Ashme didn't like the way the husband treated Morgan or his sons, normally he wouldn't really mind but these people were diffrent, maybe it was because they showed him kindness.
The husband walked up beside Morgan and their sons, he placed his hands tightly on the two brothers shoulders almost crushing them "Father stop! It hurts!" Angrily yet nervously Morgan grabbed her husband hands "stop! Arran! Please! You are hurting them!" Arran 1.th slapped Morgan away so she flew across the the hall and hit the wall.

Angrily Ashme walked over to the man named Arran "listen here you scumbag! I might be a stranger and demon like creature, but even I know better than to hit a woman! So if I were you I might think again about the way you treat people!" The younger Arran walked over to Ashme and laid his hand on Ashmes shoulder in a calming way "it's okay we are all right.... But thank you."

Ashme could feel the connecting to the older brother, they both looked at eachother cyan blue eyes meeting redish pink eyes, both set of eyes full of lust. A sudden blush appeared on boths cheeks "I thought that you were the younger brother..." "no I'm the older one, my younger brother thinks it's funny to pretend that he's me...." Arran 2.th leaned in to whisper in Ashme's ear " I am the one who summoned you." Arran smiled loving to Ashme.

Confused and in chock the young archdevil looked at the human, before Arran took his hand and they ran up the stairs to a blue door with a big Rose on it "this is my room... come in." Arran suddenly whispered in a shy way all his confedeince gone out the window, Ashme smiled at the door before smiling sweety to Arran.