Chapitel 2: Astrolius was born

Astrolius was turning 6 months today and he had learned a lot, he had learn how to say daddy and how to walk, he even learned how to run though he was a little clums. Arran looked happily on as his son ran around him, though he missed his husband and often wondered what he was doing, but now he had a son looking just like his husband, he had Asmodaus chin and eyes they were beautiful.

Astrolius sudden cry of pain took Arran out of his thoughts "oh honey... are you okay?" Astrolius hold his hand on his neck, Arran realised it was were the sigil was and it hurt him to the bone, knowing that his son wouldn't know his father, and that it had been his grandparents that had done this to Astrolius.
The pain was to much for Astrolius, his demon form swift between that and his human form hurting him even more, Arran was desparate and began praying for someone to come and help his son, but as he prayed for his husband to arrive another being came in sight. This being was covered in light and almost unknown  silhouette, but as he looked closer the being soon looked male like "don't worry... I am here to help you..." Suspecius to the unknown being Arran placed his son closer to him "I know you don't trust me right now but... please let me heal your son... I might be the only one who can." "Only if you tell me who and what you are." The being laughed at Arran "fine... ahaha.... I'm Raphael the healer... now please let me heal him." Arran looked weirdly on Raphael "why? Why do this... he is half demon after all..."
Taken back by the comment Raphael smile went to a frown "I know that... but... he still his my nephew and I wouldn't be the Angel of healing if I didn't heal him anyway..." Astrolius smiled happily to Raphael before taken him to his neck once more. Raphael sadden at the pain his brother Michaels sigil gave the poor boy, bent down to his height and placed his hand on top of the smaller one, a bright light hit them both on their faces blinding them, Arran looked shocked when he saw his baby not holding the neck anymore.

Raphael smiled before he was inpraised in a hug by Astrolius "thank you! Thank you!" The hug tighten as Raphael couldn't help bur hug back, seeing the scene unfold before him Arran couldn't help but smile at the two, but soon the hug losen and Raphael needed to go back to heaven. Without knowing it the family had made a friend for life, and to Raphael he found a family he could call his own.