Book Lover Tag!!

I was tagged by CreativeWriting0535
:)

1- what is the book/series you are most proud of?
Like proud to own..? Well, that's a hard one...um, Chronicles of Narnia?

2- what is your favorite genre of books?
either dystopia or fantasy

3- what songs do you listen to while you read? (If you listen to music while reading)
I don't really listen to music while I read, and if I do, it's just on shuffle on my songs. so no particular songs

4- what is your favorite book you have read in 2014-2015?
If it's a series, The Selection by Kiera Cass
If it's a single book, The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann (it does have a sequel, but I haven't read it yet)

5- if you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Uh, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. I will never get tired of reading them... but since it's only one book, then it would have to be Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

6- what book do you wish to become a movie and if you could pick the cast for the two main characters who would you choose for who?
A remake of Percy Jackson, because the one now just butchered the book, horribly. as for a cast? I'm not that great at picking casts, but someone actually twelve years old... geez.

7- if you could be the main character in any book, which would it be and whom would you be?
Maximum Ride from Maximum Ride by James Patterson because she is amazhang

8- if you could pick any Disney movie to become a longish book, what movie would you pick?
I would say Beauty and the Beast, but there's already one, so... Lilo and Stitch

9- can you pick avoid and describe it in one song?
Superheroes by The Script reminds me of Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson (he has an account on wattpad) because Epics, (basically super villains) idk it doesn't really have anything to do with it really??

10- can you pick one book that describes your life?
Um...(this is totally random) but I saw something where page 45 of the books closest to you describes your life, and it's the Goose Girl by Shannon Hale.
I guess the book kind of does right now? Anyways, if I'm being honest, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I haven't read it, but I want to soooo bad

So yeah I guess. I kind of went off on my own on that last one lol.
So I tag.... Anyone who wants to do it :)