A past Stereo Heart

He was Casually staring at three books where there is a sign saying take one "Curious." He chuckled starring at the options, "How curious. I don't know which I should take." He chuckled, reading over the names: The art of flame. "Fire is cool and all but I'm not an arsonist." He laughed to himself he guessed he might be insane. He stared at the next book: The Dark arts. "Now that that is an eye catching title." He smiled to himself. He then stared at the third book: Scales of Forever. "Three options what to pick what to pick hmm."

He seemed to hear a voice tell him to pick the dark arts, so he did. Flicking it open to see that unlike what he previously thought this wasn't magic, but fighting techniques. "This could actually be more useful then what I thought" he chuckled to himself pocketing the book. He then started walking toward the gate, he knew the doors wouldn't open for awhile but may as well be able to get inside again immediately then later, no one would even notice he went in good no one would ever know. He saw some weird scaley claw in the corner of his vision but shrugged it off probably nothing due to sleep paralysis or whatever.

He eventually found himself at the gate closed. Still dark, he smiled and walked back in he would wait there just not yet, he took a couple of turns before stopping in front of something. It sort of resembled a guitar, he picked it up and strung it seemed to come to him as he went memory coming along with it.

Faded lay on the grass next to someone, decently short 6'1 maybe.

"  I only pray you never leave me behind  "

He looked toward a child who smiled up at him and threw "-never leave me-" a ball to him which he caught and threw back

"because good music can be so hard to find"

He could see himself holding hands with the person "so hard to find" he was with and smiles softly

"I take your hand hold it closer to mine"

He saw himself and the person running in a field of flowers childishly he let out a small chuckle.

"Thought love was dead but now your changing my mind"

He saw himself stringing a guitar to the person and the child and smiled, he didn't know completely who they where but he knew enough they where his family.

"My heart's a stereo it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every note!"

He saw himself dancing alone and then the imagine changed to him holding a scythe to someone he hadn't seen before. "Boom." The other person said the imagine changed to smoke he watched himself exit an building on fire he didn't understand.

Those events couldn't of been from the same situation could they how would that even make sense?

" Make me your radio turn me up when you feel low!"

He saw himself writing like he was running out of time. Running out of time for what?

He then saw himself poke someone's eye out with a pencil he didn't understand he couldn't be seeing reality he wanted this dream this nightmare this illusion to end.

"This melody was meant for you so sing along to my stereo"

He watched the life fade from his sister's eyes, he didn't understand tears started dropping down his face as he fell to his knees.

He slowly stopped strumming, the tears still coming as he looked into the wall

"Who am I?"

The question was simple but would never be answered, never.