part 26

It was evening and there was no case even ishyant went early.

Kamna also did not show up today but purvi got some work from DIG sir and she was busy with that.

Kavin went to pick Roshni from her nanu's house.

Kavin pressed the doorbell and purvi's mom opened the door.

Kavin was hesitating to go, but she said aao beta andar aao, roshni andar hai, pata nahi aaj kya hua hai usse sad hai aur baat bhi nahi kar rahi hai, khana bhi teekh se nahi kaya.

Kavin went inside and saw purvi's dad sitting with roshni and seeing him Roshni did not say anything but asked mumma nahi ayi?

Kavin: nahi aaj mein aapko ghar leke jaata hu, mujhe aapki nanu aur nani se kuch baat karne hai aap andar jayiye hum uske baad hide and seek khelenge.

Roshni went from there

Kavin said about purvi's decision and he also informed them that not to force her for anything.

After sometime roshni came out and asked kavin to play with him, they are playing hide and seek.

Kavin was out and he was searching for roshni and he came to purvi's room and saw wardrobe a bit open and he know about roshni hiding there.

He slowly opened the door and saw roshni there and seeing this roshni said with disappointment

Roshni; aap ne mujhe yaha bhi doondh liya.

Purvi's mom called roshni and she went away, the clothes in the wardrobe to come out in the process.

Kavin was keeping them back then he saw a album and bag that consists of roshni's and purvi's photo and he took the bag and saw the his cutting's and articles and a diary with that and he started to read that diary, that diary consists of all purvi's feelings about kavin and her love for kavin which she have been felt for him and all incidents that made that love to die.

Kavin was shocked to read everything and said... Matlab jho mujhe emails bhejthi rose ki naam se voh purvi thi

Flashback

(Kavin was with dushyant in office)

Kavin was checking his laptop and dush said playfully ....

Dush: aya hai kya tumhara love letters?..

Kavin; shut up dush, yeh jho bhi emails bhej rahi hai voh mujhe appreciate karti hai isme tumhe problem hai kya, humesha mera aur mera fans ke beech kyu athe ho?

Dushyant: acha baba kahi yesa tho nahi ki tum roshni ke saath saath isse bhi shadi karega....

Kavin: shut up dush kuch bhi bholte ho

Flashback ends...

Kavin snapped out and read the last page where purvi has written that she will bury this truth inside her self and no one will come to know about this and she will not interfere in kavin-roshni's married life.

Kavin kept the book and came out of the room and returned to his house.

Purvi was late and kavin is helping roshni to do her homework.

Purvi came back from DIG office and saw them and was about to go from there then roshni stopped .

Roshni; mumma apko pata hai mujhe aaj prize mila hai reciting mein mein abhi dikathi hu.....saying this she went to bring her prize

Purvi was about to go behind her but kavin stopped her .

Kavin; mein yeh divorce nahi chahta hu, mein nayi shuruvath karna chahta hu tumhare saath aur roshni ke saath .

AMANAT .....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें