bullseye ݈݇-

EDITED!!

"may i use your laptop?" Wednesday asks Louise from her side of the bedroom with a full expression on her face

"that's one question i never thought would come out of your mouth" The brunette girl laughs slightly, closing her sketchbook and placing it on her bedside table.

"yes, you can use it" Louise clears up her answer as she sees Wednesday giving her a death stare.

surprising

"thing, i need a hand" The black haired girl calls for her friend.

which happens to be a hand.

thing makes his way over to her, before Wednesday takes a sharpie from her desk, "what's your phone number?" She asks Louise, holding the hand flat on the table.

"let me check" the brunette replies.

𖤐

"you wrote louise's personal information on things palm, and told him to find a complete stranger who we don't know?" Enid exclaims, walking into the dorm from the connected bathroom.

"that pretty much sums it up" Louise smiles sarcastically,
"now we just need to wait for tyler to call" Wednesday tells the two, looking at the blank laptop screen.

finally, they get a facetime request, Louise sees that her black haired friend has no clue what to press, so she leans forward and does it for her.

"uh, hi" a teenage boy appears on the screen, confused as to why there is a singular hand in front of him.

"that's thing" wednesday tells tyler, moving oddly close to the laptop camera.

"what happened to not wanting to be a slave to technology?" he asks sarcastically, Louise stands out of the frame and fake gags, looking at Enid.

"desperate times, are you still willing to help me escape?" Wednesday asks,
"well, after what happened at weathervane today, i figured they'd have you in solitary" Louise and Enid look at each other confused.

"there's the Harvest Festival this weekend, attendance is mandatory. I'm going to use it as a cover. if you are still willing to drive me to the station, i can make it worth your while" Wednesday explains, as tyler looks at her with a slight smile on his face.

"i'm in, and no charge, consider it a freebie" he finally replies, Louise fake gags again.

why's he so corny?

𖤐

It's finally the day of the festival, Louise is excited to leave the dorm room for once, and Wednesday is excited to escape.

the place is covered in colourful lights and random food stands, not to mention the sideshow games and the rides.

Enid, Wednesday, and Louise stand in the middle of everything awkwardly, waiting for someone to say something.

"are you sure you can trust that normie?" The blond friend asks, eyeing Tyler, who's standing in front of his dad. the two are arguing about something.

"he doesn't seem like the type to hang out with people like us, let alone take an outcast to the train station" Louise adds in, crossing her arms over her chest.

"i trust that i can handle myself," Wednesday replies to Edins question, completely ignoring her other friends comment.

as they see tyler approaching them, Enid turns to face Wednesday, "well, good luck, and safe travels!" she exclaims happily, going in for a hug before Louise puts a hand on her shoulder, stopping her.

"remember?" she mumbles before the blond steps back,
"we'll see you sometime" Louise smiles slightly, before her and Enid turn in the opposite direction and walk away.

The two girls separate not long after they leave wednesday, Enid going to find Yoko, Louise going to play random rigged carnival games.

The brunette finds herself at a shooting game, the targets being way too small to shoot, and the guns being way too weak to reach the targets.

"you know you're not gonna win anything, right? These games are definitely rigged" She hears a familiar voice from beside her, quickly, Louise faces the long haired boy.

"watch me" Xavier smiles at her taunting comment, keeping his eyes on her side profile.

before he could say anything, she pulls the trigger on the toy gun, instantly hitting a bullseye.

"impressive" he laughs slightly as the man in charge of the game reloads the fake gun.

another bullseye.

"if you keep shooting like this, you'll take home a whole pack" Xavier tells the long haired girl as she places the pistol down on the ledge.

facing him, she speaks, "first of all, pandas don't travel in packs. second of all, you don't have to talk to me just because you feel awkward about what happened during fencing practice"
Xavier's eyes widen slightly, "it wouldn't have been awkward if you didn't leave without saying anything"

Louise takes the small panda from the man, turning to walk away.

"i left without saying anything because i had nothing to say" she shrugs her shoulders, turning to face the tall boy who's walking next to her.

"so you're telling me that you have nothing to say about what happened? Louise, your powers we're under control for the first time and you have nothing to say about it?" Xavier asks in disbelief.

"oh i have lots to say about it now" Louise replies, "i'm listening" the teen urges her to go on from beside her.

"i think it was way too risky. My hands could've scorched your face off" she laughs sarcastically, holding onto the stuffed panda.

"but they didn't" Xavier tells her in reply.

"can we please just forget that it ever happened" Louise stops walking, turning to face the long haired boy.

It's obvious to anyone apart from Louise that Xavier doesn't want to forget what happened.

It's also obvious to anyone but herself that she also didn't want to forget what happened.

"sure" Xavier shrugs his shoulders with a smile on his face.

a fake smile.

ok this kinda slayed

it was also kinda rushed😍

ILY ALL