16. Hungry Tae

After teasing Koo for some more minutes, Tae rushed out from his home to have a meet up with his friends Hwang and Woo..

He reached Hwang's home after receiving message from Hwang that their plan of hiring hooker girl is going well

" Hwang!! I forgot to tell you... I've change of mind... Let's drop the idea of hiring that girl.. " Tae said..

" All done... Don't be a spoil sport...It was a big process, I just finished it and wired half of her advance.." Hwang saidmmm

" Revoke it.. "

" Impossible... We can try negotiate some changes... Can't revoke it anymore... Its all done.. "

" What ?! Just forget the money... I'll pay you... Don't give her any of our details... "

" I filled a three page form with photos and proofs and personally delivered the hardcopies to my friend after school.. "

" So proud of you Hwang! " Enwoo sighs in sarcastic tone..

" Such an imbecile... What are all the details you filled?! " Tae asked

" Name address... Bla bla bla... Number, parents details, health details photos.. Description, and nature of service" Hwang said with proud face

" Are you kidding me??!! Parents details??! and What the hell is nature of service??!! What kinda service you filled?! "

" I filled my needs in my column.. and... For your column... I filled your story.. Don't worry I didn't mention Koo's name to protect his privacy... Just the fact that you need someone to fill Koo's place... and for Woo.... I just filled 'for exploring and studying girls' we can later deal with his terms..."

" What the fcuk Hwang!!! Shitttt!!! " Tae buried his face in the couch cushions unable to react about what's happening around him...

" Idiot Hwang!!! What about our privacy..??! " Woo yelled at Hwang...

" My friend is a trustable person, she gives guarantee to protect our privacy at any cost. After everything, she will return three forms including our photos.. Before collecting her remaining money.. "

" Is the hard copies still with your friend or reached that hooker girl??!! " Woo asked

" I donno... "

" Call her immediately... "

Three of them called Hwang's friend and they are happy to know that the form is still with her . Luckily she didn't handover the form, she just shared the three beautiful boys picture while discussing about the form..

" Did you share our pictures.. ??!! " Hwang asked his friend..

" I just took a picture on my phone and sent it to her... She was really happy to see your friends and she is even ready to do discounts... "

" Wowww!!! that's a goo.. " Hwang exclaims and Tae hit right on his back head which made him drop the phone... Hwang turned around and glared at Tae.

" Ask her to return those forms to you.. Tell her there are corrections and you will return it back... " Tae whisper yelled at Hwang..

Hwang told her what Tae said and the same night they took their bicycles to collect the form from her. It become really late night when they returned back home. Tae tore all the form and asked Hwang not to proceed with that girl anymore.

Kim's residence..

Tae sneaked in after sending the bicycle with Enwoo, to hide it from his parents..

" Tae!! Why are you coming this late?? It's ten already, Reheat your dinner and eat.. It's in the refrigerator.. and...?? Why did you ask Koo to wait if you gonna come this late??? " Jin yelled at Tae from the living room couch..