40. Sugar Daddy

" Do you think I should do some workout and build muscles ??!! Jimin likes that kinda man??!! " Yoongi asked looking at his arms..

" No you are perfect... I shouldn't be the one to give you tips on how to woo my eomma ahhhh....yet... I'm doing this because I feel bad for you...

Eomma likes to keeps himself fit and active but he likes calm and composed and little creative kinda people like you... and... " Koo listed whatever his eomma likes while they both are having their morning coffee...

" What will he do if I ask him out for a date...?? Tonight?! " Yoongi asked..

" Nahhhhh!!! Don't do that... Take it slow.. At first make him realise you like him that way... Spend some lone time with him here, whenever you get the chance.. and... Boss...?? Pretend that I didnt know about your crush...please... "

" Ok Koo... Noted!! What's your plan today...?! " Yoongi asked

" Now I'm going to have a relaaaaaaaxing  bathhhhh... wear sommmmmeee shiney dress.... Anddddd.... " Koo streched back to his chair ,  then in some seconds he straightened himself and without turning back Koo took tight hold of Yoongi's hands..

" Appa...??! Do you see someone behind us?! "

" Yes!!! A boy is standing in dining room.. I think he is looking at us..."

" How does he look??! "

" To be honest he look like an idol or model... Why?! "

" Omg!!! It's hyung.... What am I gonna do now... Appa ??? How do I look?! " Koo asked...

" To be honest ike a Morning mess... !! " Yoongi said looking at Koo's morning hair and disheveled clothes..

" Ohhhh!!! Shit!! " Koo straightened his cardigan and tried to set his frizzy fluffy hair and turned around..

" Hi Koo!! " Tae said in deep growling tone and Koo visibly flinched at the voice

" Hi Koo!! " Tae said in deep growling tone and Koo visibly flinched at the voice. On seeing that Yoongi understood who that boy is... He tried to sneak away from the place but Koo pressed him down on his seat for support. He felt really nervous..

" Hyunggggg!! H-how are you?! " Koo gulped and swiftly got up and slightly bowed out of habit, Tae slightly smirked but wore his straight face to mask his emotions.

" Great!! How about you??! "

" I'm good..... This... " Koo hold gets tightened on Yoongi....

" Yeah I know... August D...  Min shi...??!? hello!! "

Tae rasped in his deep tone averting his eyes to Koo's hand where he is tightly holding Yoongi's hand , he displayed a smile out of courtesy and extended his hands to Yoongi. On seeing his intense look Yoongi pulled his hands from Koo and grabbed Tae's hands..

" Kim Taehyung shi??!  Right?? Nice to finally meet you.. " Yoongi said and that really shocked Tae, his intimidating demeanor suddenly changed in to sweet  one. He displays a friendly warm smile to Yoongi..