25. The Oasis

" Eomma!!! I parked my bike in garage... I brought your sweet heart back home safe, he said he will come here in the evening.. He is tired may be.." Tae said entering his home giving his precious key to his mom.

" Why?? What about his lunch??!! " Jin asked while inspecting the key.

" We had some burger nearby Harley's showroom... So he are not hungry... I'll also eat lunch in the evening with Ko... I'm not hungry either... "

" How is your new bike Tae baby??! " Jin asked

" Smooth like butter... Thank you so much eomma... "

" Hope your demands ends here... "

" Mhhh..... No... One more thing to go... " Tae hesitantly answers with something in his mind..

" Whatever... Go and change.... I'm feeling all suffocating seeing you in these clothes.. " Jin waved him off..

" Done mommy dear!! "
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung took a full bath and changed in to his Tee's and sweat pants . Without drying his wet hair he layed on his bed while scrolling through his phone and looking at the pictures they clicked at the showroom. He suddenly missed his Koo a lot.

Tae know Koo might be sleeping now, since he didn't reply his text

Tae know Koo might be sleeping now, since he didn't reply his text....still he wanted to see his baby, so first time he decided to climb down the ladder to see Koo at this bright day time.

Tae can still go through front door but Jin and Hobi will ask too many questions, so he locked his room inside and climbed down. Surprisingly the window is not locked from inside, so he let himself inside and it was completely dark and no signs of Koo.

Shit!! Koo is there in my home??!

Waste of energy!!

When Tae tried to get back, he heard the sweet voice of Koo from his bathroom, so Tae sat on the bed comfortably spreading his legs , waiting for Koo to come out. Koo is singing his favorite song ' hours and hours' with his sweet voice dreamily thinking about Tae..

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

I could sit and talk to you for hours..

Sit and look at you for hours...

Makin' love to you for hours...

Layin' on your chest for hours...

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Koo is dripping wet singing while buttoning his towel around him and exited his bathroom while playing with his wet hair , he threw his dirty clothes on laundry basket all the while singing and swaying his hips...

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Tellin' you jokes for hours...

Holdin' you close for..... Ahhhhhhhh!!!

.•♫•♬••♬•♫•.

Koo got frightened and screamed on seeing Tae sitting on his bed out of nowhere. Tae got stunned on seeing Koo like that, he didn't expect Koo to get bath at these hours of day but his eyes widened on seeing Koo displaying his glory wrapped in just a towel.

Taehyung's hands involuntarily tried to reach Koo

Taehyung's hands involuntarily tried to reach Koo. But Koo ran back in to his bathroom and latched it. Tae scolded himself for his shameless act but still he want to see more and feel more..

After all ,the boy is in drought for so long .Taehyung felt like a lone tiger searching for water in a dry desert and his always teasing baby was standing in front of him like an oasis in the long spread desert. Tae is thirsty.

" Baby wait... wait... Oh please.... " Tae followed his baby fast but Koo shut the door right on his face..

" Go away Tae hyung!!! You are not in your right mind.. "

" Baby please... Just let me look at you... Gosh!! You are..." Tae blabbered...

" What??!! Look at me??!! Is that all you gonna do?? No you won't... You can't... This won't end good, if I come out....please go... " Koo is panting inside the door..

" Just hear me baby boy... This once I'm begging you...... Before I go to states... Please Koo... I won't touch anything other than your hands... Please... "

" I know about your sweet talks and emotional demands... I'm not falling for it you can't control yourself... " Koo is saying to Tae while saying all that to himself...

" Can you??!! "

" What??!! I can... "

Can I?

" You can't baby... You want me too...That is why you locked yourself inside... Nevermind.. You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen.. I'm happy that I can see your beauty even if it just for some seconds... I'm the only one who could see you like this..

You are right... Koo!!! I can't... You look.... God!!! Delicious....!!! I just want to say how much I like you and how much I will miss you.. I had my desires.. But now I just desire you and No one else. Don't stay inside for too long... I'll leave now.. Come out after two minutes... " Tae leaning his fore head on the door and sadly said and decided to leave

" Hyung.. I'm...."

" Koo baby....!! Seriously... I'm just gathering all my mental strength not to break this door between us.. Uffff!!! That much I want you... " Tae hit the wooden door with his fist just enough to make Koo understand how much Tae desires him. Koo is fighting hard to control himself.

" Bye baby... I'm leaving... Omggggg!!! That pink.... Tae you are one unlucky ba.... " Tae hit the door one last time and really walked away from the door whining and cursing himself .

" Hyung.... Don't go....stay!! Promise me you won't touch me other than my hands" Koo sighs..

What am I saying?!

Why hands??!

" Are you serious... Yes !!!!! God....!!! you sound so serious... Damn!!!!! Yes yes... I won't touch... Only only hands... Promise I wont touch you... "

Unless you ask me to...