[ DAY 13 ] - ❝taste of you❞

〞[ scara loves eating you out ]
‣... bf! scaramouche x afab! reader
‣... modern au! smut, NSFW (+18), minors DNI // foul language // cunnillingus // degradation // praising (at the same time bcs I can) // kinda public sex? // basically pwp // scara being a little tease overall!!
‣... do listen to the song while reading if you can! it helps with the mood hehe. 
↳ written at 01:00 am, 2022.

————————————————

"The sky is beautiful tonight, don't you think?" 

A breathy moan escapes your lips when he presses his mouth against your neck.

"You're even more beautiful," Scaramouche steps forward, dragging you with him slowly until your back makes contact with the hood of his car. He clutches the flesh of your legs in his fingers and pushes you onto it, burning touches making you shiver against him. 

"Scara..."

You might not notice it at first glance, but he lives to hear you say his name in such a sinful way. The moon is your only witness on this cold night, yet you can't even feel the freezing air caressing your skin 'cause his hands are sliding under your shirt, tongue leaving trails of hot kisses in the juncture between your neck and jaw.

"You're so good for me," he whispers.

Yeah, Scaramouche lives to please you. He gets off from hearing those sensual moans leave your mouth, he relishes the way your body moves in rhythm with his when he opens your legs and positions himself in between them.

And more, he wants to hear you scream his name over and over again like you always do. Right here, in the middle of nowhere, on this deserted street you guys stopped on after taking a midnight ride with his car. 

Talk dirty like you need love
Wanna see you split, pussy on my lips
Girl, I wanna kiss on you

The soft melody of his favorite r&b song could still be heard thanks to the open windows, but you could barely hear it over your pants and erratic heart. 

Scaramouche raises his head to lock your lips in a deep kiss, hands grabbing yours roughly to push you down onto the hood. He pins your arms on either side of your head, keeping them there with one hand as the other slides down your body and makes its way under your skirt.

"Scara, please..." you whimper into his mouth, a smirk blooming on his lips.

"Please, what?" He inquires, a fake innocence burning in his indigo irises. "Use your words, baby."

So cruel, is the only thing running through your mind right now. Making me say these things while he's playing around. Your thoughts are hazy, body spasming every time he brushes his slim fingers over your wet panties. He's totally enjoying this. Yet you knew, from his sly smile and his half-lidded eyes that he is patiently waiting for you to recite the words he so truly desires to hear.

"Touch me more," you utter out.

With a gentle eyebrow raise, he takes his hand out and simply looks at you whine at the loss of contact, then moan when he brings his fingers to his lips to lick them clean of your slick. He looks at your disheveled appearance, bashful expression making his heart twitch in his chest as he inhales sharply. 

The sweet scent of your body tingles his senses when the soft breeze plays with your hair, sparkling eyes pleading him quietly to do something, anything that could make you escape this torture. Yet he's enjoying this view too much, the pretty sight of you trembling when he flattens his palm on your exposed abdomen, pushing your shirt up to reveal your plump breasts.