Introduction !

————————————
↳ hello, this is Reyna

You can call me Rey, if you want to. I'm the author of this book and I would like to tell you guys some things before you start to read. I really do not want to be mean or sound aggressive, this is not my intention, I just want to clarify a few of the problems I encountered with some readers. Read this with that in mind.

AUTHOR'S NOTE (that I kindly ask you to read):

ノThe reader (Y/n) is based on my personal experiences and beliefs. It is impossible for me to know all of your tastes/preferences, how you dress, how long is your hair, if you eat something or don't. I'm trying to make them as neutral as possible and not give any details to the colors or the clothing, so please don't hit me with comments like "but I don't like that" or "I can't eat that", cause I wouldn't know. I deeply apologize.

ノ I made this book because writing is my hobby, a thing that I do to relax and forget about my problems. In no way you have any right to come into this book and dictate what I should do (or what I should have done) with my book (like some did in my dms). Please don't tell me what to write, or change, but I would appreciate if you could correct me on my English, as it is not my first language.

ノ I don't take requests (things like "can you do that" or "can you write that"). Also, pressuring me to write will not make me inspired enough to write.

ノThis book contains SMUT (+18) chapters, I know I can't control people not to read, but I would appreciate it if minors would stay away from them. I always place warnings and disclaimers at the start of those chapters so you know when it is time to skip. The smut parts/sex scenes are made to be fillers. That way people that don't want to read are not missing anything important related to the plot.

PLEASE refrain from posting unnecessary comments that could potentially offend anyone. They make me uncomfortable and I want this book to be a safe place for anyone, thank you.

ノNo hate to any of the ships mentioned, please.

ノIf you don't understand something, just ask and I will answer your comment. You don't need to be mean about a joke you didn't catch or make me feel bad about something I wrote.

ノNo "k*ll yourself" / "k*ll myself" jokes, it triggers my trauma. Thank you.

ノIn the end, if you don't like something in this story, just please read something else. No one forces you to continue reading if it's not to your liking.

————————————
↳ have a nice day! ♡