Chapter VII - A Dance of Blades

Third Person POV

The Twack and Clang of copper and steel, life and death. Her opponent was good, No doubt. Well trained, disciplined, and ruthless. The prince sprinted for something, anything to use to come to her aid. He was a prince, after all. Isn't that what's supposed to happen?

The sweat on Y/n's brow was visible, and that worried techno. She is a great fighter, but lacked the extraordinary amount of stamina most warriors had. By the time techno was in reach of real weapons, He couldn't do much. In desperation, he threw her sheathed weapon over the edge of the elevated viewing deck. After that, he did something he hadn't done in a long time. He prayed to anything or anyone, and jumped into the fray without a plan.

Y/n saw the glint of her rapier, but she was cornered. Without thinking, she ran. Her attackers blade sliced across her arm, the blood dripping from the gash. As Technoblade ran towards the man, Y/n attached her sheath and followed suite. The train arena was deserted of anyone else, and causing panic would be the beginning of the end. Y/n let out a small gasp, but restated her poker face seconds later. Techno and Y/n made quick work of the intruder, Y/n blocking  jabs while techno aimed for the legs. The figure fell with a hard Mmph! And was quickly subdued by techno

"Give me one reason to not slit your throat and bleed you out here and now," He growled. Y/n stared at the man, specifically the emblem on his cloak.
"Shit, The girl actually held up, although her little prince had to save her anyways," The masculine voice taunted, with poison in his voice.

"Call the guards Y/n, And the doctor for your arm. We don't know what the bastard had on his sword."

She nodded and ran towards the gates above, clutching her bleeding arm.

"Now, for you son of a bitch."

He paused.

"Who the hell are you? And why did you attack us ? My kingdom beat your ass a month ago."

The man looked up at techno with a gleam.

"My name is Alex, Alex Quackity. You beat my country, not my army. "

"GET EM, BOYS!"

A group of cloaked figures appeared on a lower roof, brandishing axes and shields. There were 7, including quackity. As they jumped down, Techno kicked Quackity to the side and charged.