F O U R

"No leah you dont love me your drunk, look lets get you home okay?" Phil wrapped his arm around his best friend and was met with a man towering over him.

"Phil thats my fucking girlfriend" he said down to the 22 year old, "i was just taking her home" phil was scared you could hear it in his voice, well leah could to everyone else he just sounded like he usually does.

"You were supposed to be home at 9" leah pushed jetson lightly and rested her head on phils shoulder. "What the fuck was that? Get in the car. Now!" Leah refused mainly because she knew what he would do when they got home, even drunk leah could make that out.

Jetson grabbed leahs wrist and she struggled, trying to get out of his grasp, "get the fuck off her" phil stood up for the girl he had been in love with for the past year.

"What did you say?" Jetson was offended and quite frankly pissed that his girlfriend wasn't coming, he dropped his grip and Leah rubbed her wrist, "you heard me" phil was now meaning it, he was blinded by love.

Jetson pushed phil causing him to stumble back into the bar smashing a few glasses and getting a few cuts on his face. "Stop jetson!" He didn't listen to leah, and started punching phil, harder every time.

"Please stop, ill do anything.." jetson stopped punching phil and turned around "dont fucking come home for a week, stay with phil and if you lay a hand on phil when you stay with him, ill fucking kill you both" he whispered in Leahs ear as he left.