Chapter 3

Meredith Grey

Matthew stormed away and left leaving me here with his incredibly hot dad and no ride. I sigh softly staring at the wall. "Well Meredith if you need a ride I am more than willing to give you one, since my son is an ass who throws tantrums at twenty-five years old" Derek whispers in my ear.

"Or I could just ride you daddy" I mumble to myself hopefully he didn't hear me.

"Thank you for the offer but you don't have to I can call myself a ride" I say standing up and running into him.

I almost fall back but he catches me. "It is really no big deal, my son is a dick" he smiles softly letting me go and he grabs my empty plate and walks to the kitchen.

I follow him into the kitchen and I watch as he washes the dishes, he is hot just doing simple chores.

"I hate your son" I say.

"I could tell" he chuckles softly.

"And he's a pervert" I frown.

"I need to speak to him about that you don't just how slapping your fake girlfriends ass" he says and I nod softly, wait how did he know that.

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"I'm not that old, I can still hear you know" he chuckles softly.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"Forty-three Matthews mother and I had him when we were younger" he says.

"Oh" I nod and do some math, sixteen years apart not bad.

"How old are you Meredith?" he asks, I get butterflies when he calls me by my name.

"Twenty-seven, I will be twenty-eight on the fifth of next month" I say softly, he probably wouldn't date someone his son's age so I might as well not try for him.

"That makes us sixteen years apart yeah?" he chuckles softly.

"Uh yes" I nod, maybe he is interested.

"Still need that ride" he asks drying his hands and walking towards me.

"I- yes" I give in.

"Yes what?" he asks putting his finger under my chin and making me look up at him.

"Yes daddy" I say my cheeks turning red and he looks into my eyes a smile forming in his face.

"Good girl" he whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek before walking away leaving me speechless.

"Come on darling I can't give you a ride home if you aren't in the car!" he yells with a chuckle and I walk out of the kitchen and I find him walking into the garage motioning for me to follow him.

He walks over to the passenger side and opens the door for me. I get in and he shuts the door then walks to the other side and gets in himself.

He asks for directions and I gave him the directions to my house I was debating on giving him mom's address but what if he decides to show up on my door step one day, you never know. "You don't need to date my son you know if you hate him and all" he says.

"I have to date your son" I sigh.

"Why?" he asks.

"My mom made a deal with him, if I date him I get money and he gets a fake girlfriend, we need the money because my sister is dying and we don't have the money for her, I'm sorry for using your son Mr. Shepherd" I ramble.

"Who?" he smirks.

"I'm sorry daddy" I say and he chuckles.

"You don't have to apologize but you also don't need to date him for money, all that money comes from me anyway you know" he says.

"My mom brought that up" I nod.

"You can leave him I will give you all the money you're heart desires" he says putting his hand on my thigh and I smile softly but on the inside I'm screaming like a little school girl.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really" I nod.

"So how do I leave your son?" I ask.

"Oh don't worry about that, we will have you leave him in a cruel way" He says.

"How?" I giggle.

"Okay so..." he tells me the whole plan and I nod taking it all in.

Before I know it we are home. I sigh softly. I unbuckle and open the car door and stand out side of the car leaning on the door.

"Thanks for the ride...daddy" I say.

"Anytime, but next time if you really just wanted to ride me, you should speak up" he smirks resting his chin on his hand.

"Bye now" I say blushing and closing the door and rush into my house.

Shit, he heard me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

790 words

Heheh bold moves everywhere.

Suggestions?