Chapter 25

"Cenzo..!" I heard whispers. "Wake up, you lazy bum!"

"Whitley..?" I mumble. No one calls me a bum except for her- and Lucy.

"Yes! I need to ask you some things about your biography!" She shook me.

"What is it..?" I ask as I turn to face her. But I was immediately turned back. Kallisto wouldn't unhug me.

"I'll ask you from here. I know you said you wanted it in the first person, but what do I call it?" She asked.

"..Something like a fantasy book in this world I guess.." I yawned. "What time is it..?"

"It's 11..:23 AM. And thank you for the info!" She said as she left the room.

"Shit.. And I'm still tired?" I mumbled.

"You chat a long time, Vinny. I almost thought you were on the phone." Kallisto mumbled. I couldn't see his face since I was smothered by his chest.

"Sorry.. Did you take the kids to school?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm not that irresponsible. Are you still gonna sleep or are you up?"

"..I-It's cold.. I'd rather not move." I sighed, I didn't completely lie. I did feel cold for some odd reason, even though we were this close and the heater was going.

"Cold? Are our body temperatures different or something? I'm definitely feeling heat-.. Ohhh! I don't mind." I felt his smile as he hugged me tighter. "I love this."

I sigh and quickly get up. I remembered I had to be ready for my shoot. I didn't know what time it was so I texted my assistant- who's name I learned is Amber when I gave her my number. I asked her what time the shoot was, and she immediately responded. I was set to leave at 12 and the shoot could take at least 3 hours. They wanted to avoid running me away because of the schedule and how tiring the shoots were.

"Is it because of something I said or are you just waking up?" Kallisto asked. He laid on his back and smiled at me.

"I have to prepare for a photoshoot." I mumble.

"Well, those bags under your eyes are no joke. How you gonna get rid of them?"

"Dammit.. I should've just gone to sleep.. It's your fault, Kallisto. You should've been home earlier."

"I didn't know you cared where I was."

"We sleep together! And not in that way- wipe that smug look off your face or I'll put my fist in it!" I sighed as my face felt hot.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I then remembered the time Whitley told. I'm definitely gonna be late.. I sighed again. I left the bathroom and quickly put on a set of more clothes. I didn't sweat so I felt no need to shower. I didn't need to be late. Kallisto didn't question anything, he just watched me change. I could hear a few 'Wow's coming from him.

I heard my phone ding, which I almost forgot to grab. Amber said she was outside, waiting for me, so I had to quickly leave. My hair definitely wasn't perfect, but it looked like a style so I went with it. I left the house entirely and got in the car with Amber. I sighed deeply, as I hadn't quickly completed something consciously in a while.

"You couldn't sleep last night?" She asked. "The bags are totally there.."

"You could say that.." I yawned.

We quickly arrived at the building, and went up to the same room as last time. We weren't there for long, since we only had to meet up there and go to another location. Mikhail looked.. Excited.. To say the least. We came to a park, there were other men besides me, and a few women from the last time, even Ms. Holland.