Chapter 27

As I stood there, covered in soap suds, I heard our room door open and close.

"Vinny, are you in here?" Kallisto asked.

"You know full well I'm in here." I sighed as I washed my hair.

"You know, I also need to take a shower.. How about we save money and shower together?" He asked. You could just hear the smile.

"Nope." I yawned, "Fuck off-" The door opened and Kallisto came inside. "Kal!"

"Sorry, you were very tempting earlier." He leaned against the wall and smiled. "It's real foggy, so don't worry, you're covered."

"I'd rather not let you watch me shower.. It feels like you'd pounce at me in a second." I stopped washing my hair and glared at him.

"Why so harsh, darling? Let me love you please." He winked.

"I really can't let you.. Are the kids gone?"

"Of course. I wouldn't be doing such things if they weren't." He chuckled. I sigh, deeply.

"Don't get too physical, okay? I'd kill you in a heartbeat." I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't unless you wanted me to." He smiled and started to undress, but only got his shirt off. Then there were knocks at the bathroom door. I nod for him to get it and he sighs. "Yes? Oh. Lucielle-"

"Is Vinny in there?" I heard Lucy ask.

"Of course.."

"Sorry to interrupt your lovey-dovey time." She comes in and stares me in the eyes. "I hope you're showering so we can hang out."

"Why else would I be showering, Luc?" I sigh.

"I just want to hang out, Vinny.." She pouted, then she looked a bit surprised. "Aren't you done growing yet? Even Kenny's didn't get that big-"

"Luc! Does your mouth ever shut?" I quickly turn away and let the water wash the soap out of my hair. "I'll be done in a bit.. Get Kallisto out of here."

"You heard em. Let's go, you horny dog." She pulled Kallisto by his ear and left the bathroom.

I sigh deeply and quickly get all of the soap off of me. I then turned off the shower and dried myself with my powers. I decided to leave my hair wet and let Lucy deal with it. I yawned and walked out of the bathroom. Lucy immediately grabbed Kallistos face and made him look away from me, since I was naked.

"Where did you want to go again, Lucy?" I asked as I looked for clothes in my closet.

"I wanted to show you some amazing places I think you'd like. And you could use this as your day off, since you're resting for a while." She started hitting Kallisto because he kept trying to turn around.

"Alright. Is it just me and you?" I put on a white shirt, a black windbreaker jacket and some black jeans. My wardrobe consisted of mainly plain colors.

"No. There's some girls me and Phillip ran into that are just AMAZING! They're my friends now, and I mentioned you one time and they recognized you from some magazine. But now, with that incident, you're everywhere. So you'll definitely need some type of disguise." She mumbled.

"I can just disguise myself." I walk over to them.

"Isn't he done?" Kallisto asks. Lucy's still holding his face.

"Oh, forgot about you." Lucy yawns and lets go.

"Looking handsome, Vinny." Kallisto licks his lips. "May I tag along with you two?"

"Shut up and be a stay at home husband." Lucy hits his head and gets up.

"Ow.. I've never been a 'stay at home' anything!"