Sunshine bay

Hi this is my first of many stories! I love writing and well this is it. This book is aimed at people 12+. This book is about a young 16 year old girl called Daisy. Daisy moves to a new school and finds an amazing new bestie but when a trip to a near by lake goes wrong....
Enjoy! :)
One year ago...'

Present day:

I wake to the sound of chirping blue birds on my window ledge. Good morning I say to myself. I glance at my clock and see its six am. My eyes float back down, but I force them back open to look at my calendar (: April sixth move place.)
Oh no I slap my face! The sixth of April is when I move (I slap my face again!)

I pull out my phone and text my best friend Loran:
Hey I just woke up and well I suppose this will be the last text I send you
before I move. :(

KNOCK! KNOCK! My Mum opens the door followed by my Dad.
Hello sweetie! Mum says in sympathetic tone.
Mum I don't want to move house or school. I want to stay here and here only!
Well Honey you can't it's a great opportunity...;for all of us!
Mum if I move I will never ever see Lauren again,or any of my other friends!
Hun I love you and just as I said this will Be a great opportunity for all of us,it will be fine moving to sunshine Bay. You get the beach!
(At this point all I want to do is go to back to sleep and never wake up.)
But I don't care about the beach Mum.
Well it's to late to change our mind now. Every thing is packed up and shipped to our new house now Daisy!... Me and Dad will give you some time to get out of bed k'ay Darling?
Fine!

I pull myself up out of bed and then I see I have a text from Lauren:
Bye :(
I send back:
:( 2
And then I switch off my phone and pull on the only cloths I have that haven't moved to my new house (a scrunched dress with pink hearts.)
I walk to the mirror and pull out a hair brush from under my pillow, and begin to plat my hair in a side brade.

'Darling breakfast come on now'!
Coming! I call back.
After breakfast we we get in the Car and drive. I fall asleep half way through the drive and when I wake up I can see the Oscan out of my window.
Wow!
I know darling you'll be happy here!
No I won't it's just the Ocean is so beautiful.

Later that day:
Or'k'ay love here we are number eight turner Bay Street. Now love (Dad turns over to Mum) where is the garage?
Hun to the side Mum says as we pull over into the drive way.

Eventually we get into the new house. It's spacey and has lots of storage. I look around for the best room for about ten minuets. And I stumble into a rather nice room.
Got it! I see the room I want it has a Large window at the front and has lots of cute storage compartments. So as you would any house when you move. You bring the boxes in and unpack. It takes me all weekend trying to unpack but I get there in the end.

Now time for my room is say to myself. I go with a punkish retro look. Which seems to look really me in my room. I set out some dark cushions, followed by a dark rug and a dark quilt and ect.
Now that I have finally finished I jump onto my new bed and fall asleep.

Chapter 2.

Daisy?...Daisy? Wake up love, come on today will be fine.
I softly float my eye lids open and see a blurred vision of my mother. Mum I told you school sucks even before we moved here, No one knows me! Darling your beautiful and fun,who wouldn't like you mum says as she strokes my hair.
Oh well Darling you'll make friends. Come on I'll be in the kitchen waiting for you!

I eventually choose to pull my bum out of bed. I slip my feet into my soft warm pink slippers.
I hear a beep on my phone it's a text:
Good luck! :)

I switch my phone on and see it was from Lora. I smile but it's hard holding back my tears when they try so hard to reach your cheak. I turn to look out the window and I see a flock of birds singing and chirping this time not blue birds. Well I sure hope it's okay today I whisper to myself.
After breakfast I look at my new uniform. Its a soft brown with a dark green tie it screams ugly.
I walk to my mirror and try it on. It's tight and looks awful.
Honk! Honk! Sweaty school, you'll be late!
I'm coming I yell to my Mum!