16

Few months have passed  after isaac and suddenly its December.

The past few months i've been getting more modeling offers and been going to more variety shows.

I am actually planning to have a comback this January but I still have no idea what theme to go with.

I just finished with another photoshoot so my manager went straight to Hybe.

I'm currently at Hybe's artist lounge area because I want to hangout with the newly debuted group.

I'm talking about Le Ssefarim.

They debuted a month before Isaac but I didn't focus much on them before because I was busy training for our performance.

We have been hanging out here since I finished filming. I grabbed my phone when I felt it ring but it wasn't what I expected.

Rosé sent me a link so I opened it.

"Koreaboo:

BREAKING THE ICE!!

After idols not interacting for almost years, it became awkward to interact in public.

So for the first time in history MAMA awards is hosting their first every GRAND BALL.

Every artist is invited from every label.

It was also said from the President of MAMA awards that a date is a must. Well not really.

This ball has been Read more....

WHAT. I stood up suddenly. "Mina?" I saw Yunjin calling me so I sat down.

I felt like they still don't know so I kept quiet because their manager probably wanted to surprise them.

I felt another notification from Rosé.

:Are you going?

I did not reply because I also still don't know. Besides if Hybe artists aren't going then I'm also not going.

Suddenly one of the members...Squeaked?

I lifted my head and saw Sunghoon. He looked around and saw Le Sserafim. "Mina may I excuse you?" I almost laughed at his formal tone.

I nodded and excused myself. I'm looking at him and guessed that he still doesn't know about the ball.

Will he ask me out? I was doubting myself again.

What if he and Wonyoung have to go together?

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked. I nodded still not speaking a word. We arrived at the parking lot but I was still overthinking so I just followed him.

I know I should trust him but I'm the problem.

We arrived at an empty restaurant. He was about to enter when I pulled him. "What are you doing? They are probably closed. Look there are no customers." I pointed at the restaurant.

He laughed and took my hand. "I rented out this entire restaurant for our date." I looked at him. "Date?" I repeated. "Yes my love." He then pulled me to enter the restaurant.

"Hoon?" I called him. "Yes?" He turned to me. "What type of restaurant is this?" I asked. "It's a pasta restaurant." I nodded.

We sat down at one of the tables and the waiter came to take our order.

I was about to order mine when the waiter went away. I got confused do Sunghoon explained. "I already ordered your favorite." I nodded.

"What's with the sudden date?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Nothing much. I just missed you." I looked at him teasingly.

"Your new magazine looks amazing Mina." He complmented me. "You look so beautiful." I felt heat rushing to my cheeks so I looked down.

"You already saw it?" I asked and he nodded. Wow that was quick. "You know, I realized I have competition."

Competition? What does he mean. "After your modeling gig blew up, many wants to date you. But I know I will still win."

I laughed. "You're the one to talk. You were already popular back in school and yet when you became an idol your fangirls increased."

"Do you know how handsome you are?" I asked him. He pouted. "I know you're a narcissist so don't say a word." I warned him and we both laughed.

"What are your plans for christmas?" I thought about it. "I'll probably visit grandma and grandpa." He nodded. "I'll try to visit too if I can."

We were chatting when the food arrived. I saw my fave pasta so I grabbed a fork and tasted it. Sunghoon looked at me while eating. "Does it taste good?" I nodded.

After we ate I was about to grab my wallet when he stopped me. "I already payed." He did not let me retort and grabbed my hand.

We went to his car again. He opened the door for me and I entered.

"Are we going home?" I asked. "No. We still have one last destination."

We went to Han river. When we arrived there were some fireworks already.

"Woah!!" I ran outside. I know the risk of being recognized but we wore masks and hoodies.

"It looks beautiful."

"It does."

When we went home to my apartment he suddenly opened a box of necklace.

He walked towards me."Will you be my muse?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Always."

He came closer and wore the necklace around my neck.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. We looked at each other's eyes before kissing.

Love is a battlefield. It can be messy, it can be brutal.

You may win in some and you might lose in some.

But as humans we rise and fall. Whenever we fail we always rise.

It is indeed scary to take the risk.

We aren't immortals so we take the risk and try to live life to the fullest.

We just have to know for who and when will we take the risk.

Because not everyone is worth fighting for. People may come and go.

Something I learned the hard way.

(A/N: Mina and Sunghoon date night<3)