Prologue

English isn't my mother language. I'm so sorry if I wrong type.
'Mind talk'

"Normal talk"
LOUD NOISE
Angry talk
*

things to do (like wash hands or other)*
•Sneeze/Cough•
Place
-------------------------------------------------------------

A boy was sitting on the floor front of the door as he went to his bathroom with some medical equipment, makeup and bandage. The boy was struggling to walk cause he got beaten badly by his parents, twin sister and classmate until he went blind and some of his organ is broken thanks to them not only that his food was reduced by his parents slowly each time making him thin.

boy: 'Agh..., it hurts so badly....'

The boy finally reach at his bathroom, as he take a shower cause his body literally full with scars and his head is bleeding. After he done showering he bandage his scars and his head than he used make up so no one know about the bandage as they all see that he his fine.

boy: 'This is suck...., tomorrow I have to go to school..... and get bully again...., always to be blame..... no matter what even I told them the truth.... I hope.... I will be free form this madness....'

The boy sigh as he went slowly to his bed as he flop on his bed as he fell asleep. ( A/N: The boy not fully blind but his vision is very blurry and kinda hard to see but he remember how many step and the place he used to go like school or things he do so he may looked like normal people but no one know about his condition.)

~The next day, morning.~
The boy wake up and look out side see that the sun just rise so he went to bathroom taking shower and wear his school uniform. (You guys can imagine what school uniform you guys like.)

Take pack all the book he need and put them in his bag and sister bag than went down stair to do his house work before going to school. After he done doing his duties, he went to the kitchen cooking some food and snack, went he done cooking he pack it and put inside his and his twin sister snack bag. When he done packing he cooking some food for his parents and sister to breakfast as he also eat some food for himself as he done eating and put the delicious food on the table his parents and his sister already woke up and ready to go to school as they went down eating the food together leaving him alone without care and focus their care on his sister instead.

The boy sigh as he walk outside with his back and ride his bike to school. After few minutes he already reach to school as he looked beside he see his sister come out from their care and wave good bye to their parents.

boy: (frown after that his face went back normal as he put his bike on the park bike) 'I wish I have someone who care about me too...'

The boy walk with emotionless eyes as he put his stuff on his locker after he done he went to his class went to his table seat see a lot of bad words written on his table.

"Useless" "Worthless"
"Weak" "Losser"
"Burden" "Limp"

The boy look at his bully and his sister as they laughed together and went outside to play. The boy shake his head as he take some wet wipes to clean his table, he also noticed that most people looked at him with pity eyes.

boy: 'this is..... normal.... and it making me used to this stuff.....'

The boy seat on his seat after he clean his table as he look outside seeing a lot people with thier parents who are happy with them, this making the boy sad but didn't show it on is face cause he could control his emotion so much until now.

boy: (Sighed) 'life... is so un..fair..'

The bell rang as the teacher went inside the class including some of his classmates just came in as his teacher explained everything for this lesson. Few hour later the bell rang for lunch as all his classmate went out side to eat he took his snack and went outside his class and went to the rooftop hiding from his bully as he eat peacefully while looking outside.

boy: (Eating his food) 'My cooking is good... and it was better that no one bully me on the rooftop. I really wish that I have a peaceful life like this.....' (Done eating his food) 'I should go back to class...., I don't want to be late...'

The boy pack his things and went to his class, when he open his class door the water on the bucket on the top of the door fell on him as other people laughing at him except his teacher who look concern to him only they were paid by the principal. The shake his head to remove the water on his head as the make up he wear everyday wore off as all his classmates stop laughing and looked at him with surprise face that he wear bandage.

boy: (confused than he touched his face noticed that the makeup wore off) 'Oh no...'

The teacher try to help him as the boy moved back in fear as other people noticed that the boy looked in fear as they walk to him slowly but the boy ran outside fast as he went to the rooftop try to calm down himself.

???: "what are you doing here burden?"

Boy: 'don't tell me it's her....'

The boy looked back seeing his sister with her friends. They laughter at him as his sister went to him with not happy face as she step forward to her brother as her brother step back slowly as he look behind he already at the end of the rooftop. His sister grap him and pull him in front of her.

Sister: "You know you supposed to be at canteen so we won't have prank you with the water bucket! Now they know what we did okay?! Now you deserve some punishment!"

The girl said as she push her brother unknowing to her that is was already on the end as the boy fall from the rooftop as the boy screaming. His classmates who stay in their class they looked outside hear the scream as the looked outside they see the boy screaming and fall to the ground. They stand up and ran to the window seeing the boy who were alive now he is dead.....

His sister and her friend looked surprised and in fear for what they done to him especially his sister who is very surprised as she step back the principal who was at the rooftop at first place saw everything that happen now he is angry as he scream at them and call the other teacher who were with him to call ambulance and police.

The boy looked at himself that nothing happen to him when he looked down he see his dead body on the ground. The boy looked at his dead body with soulless feeling.

Boy: "Looks like, I just die... This is normal, since they want me to be dead anyway." 'But why I always thought that why do I deserve this when I didn't do anything wrong.'

The boy doesn't know that there was a person behind him with sad and pity face. The person sigh catching the boy attention as the boy looked back seeing the mysterious person behind him.

???: "Boy..., why didn't you cry?"

Boy: "Because it worthless for me to stay alive especially no one care for me only if they got something they want they would care for me and there is not to do for me here too." (Showing with showing any feeling to the person even he feel sad)

The person looked at the boy with sad smile as he walk to him and hold his hand. The boy confused as he titled his head and looked at the person hand as it glow.

???: "Boy, I will give you a second chance to be alive but in another world called Ninjago City where power exsisted in this world."

Boy: "But before that will you do some flavor for me before you send me to another world and what is your name?"

???: "Sure, also my name is Zhake Garmadon just call me Zhake"

Boy: "I want to have a power called Glitch... which allow me to eat any kind of element magic also the glitch could be any kind of element like earthquakes, water, fire and could transform to be weapon or turning to be half beast form."

Zhake: "Interesting.., new kind of element sure why not, anything else?"

Boy: "I want people treats me same like themselves and care for me."

Zhake nod as the person clap his hand view time as the boy glow slowly and start to floating.

Zhake: "Boy I hope you have a good live in that world also say hello to my son okay..."

The boy nod as he completely dissapear living Zhake alone as he smile hoping he got everything he need and wish he got a good live.

Zhake: 'I hope you will have a good live there boy...'

On the process of the boy transport him to another world, his hair slowly changed colour a little bit as he falling to the mysterious place with his power where Zhake made it for him.