Chapter 15.5

~Akito's point of view~

After I was done eating Zane took the plate away and went out to the kitchen. 'Should I tell him about what happened in my dream?' I thought not sure if it was real or not. 'I don't want to see them die..' I thought remembered Zhake, Silla, and Vince dead in the dream. '.... Maybe I'm tired from it.' I thought looking out the window as I sighed at what I had seen when I was unconscious. "You seem to be lost thoughts." Someone said I looked at the entrances to see Pixal as she smiled. "Yeah.." I said, Pixal walked to me and sat beside me. "I'm scared if something happens to them when I'm not there..." I said fear losing someone who was there for me. "I know, it must be hard to protect people you care about but don't worry we are here to help you," Pixal said with a smile as I glanced at her with a smile. "Thank you," I said she helped me to calm down a little. "Also, may I know your name?" Pixal said as I chuckled at my mistake. "My name is Akito," I said "My name is Pixal, it's nice to meet you Akito," Pixal said as Zane just came back and sat beside me.

"Pixal how was the investigation?" Zane said as we look at Zane. "Master Wu said that the other need to find some survivors in the city and bring them back to the monastery and find some clues there while he said that I need to help you protect Akito," Pixal said as I took a sip of my tea. 'Did I miss a lot of things already?' I thought as I continued listening to their conversation and drank the tea slowly. 'So good.' I thought, I smiled and enjoyed drinking the tea. When my cup is empty I look at them and they look at me and the empty cup on my head, they glance at each other and nod. Pixal left the room suddenly making me confused and look at Zane. "Akito, do you like drinking tea?" Zane said. "Yeah, I like drinking tea," I said as I remember trying Zhake tea which I couldn't resist to asked more tea. "Zane, what clue did you find with the other ninja?" I said in curiosity. "Oh, we found a lot of clues," Zane said as Pixal came in with a teapot she put it on the table right next to me. I poured the tea into the cup and drank it slowly, Pixal showed the hologram of the clue. "Wait the paper said that the monster could smell blood right?" I said as I read the paper and they looked at me.

"If they could smell the blood wouldn't they come to the monastery?" I said, then we heard a few monsters scream making us run to the training room where Master Wu was there too. "It seems like the monster has found us." Master Wu said as the sound of banging was heard on the monastery door and some monster scream was heard. "We have to kill the monster before more of them come," I said as the other nodded in agreement "Pixal could you activate the monastery defense now?" Master Wu said as Pixal us her programming system seeing that it needed some to activate the defense. "The defense needs a few minutes to be activated." Pixal said as the door was about to be destroyed but Zane froze the door to prevent the monster from coming in. "Then we need to distract the monster to give her some time," Zane said as I nodded and summoned my scycerit. we jump to the rooftop seeing a lot of monsters trying to climb up the wall.

"Zane, Master Wu," I said as they looked at me. "Maybe this is a chance for me to know you guys better shall we?" I said with a smile as they smiled back at me with their weapon ready. "Ninja-Go!" we all shout using our spinjitsu while jumping down and knocking some monster away from climbing the wall then we fight the monster with our weapons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot make the story long from tiredness, I just moved house and it took 5 days to unpack and clean the house. I also made another OC for another tiring story. I hope you guys enjoy reading bye~.