Chapter 13.5

~Ninja point view~

After the demon retreats, the Ninjas look at the glitch ninja and approach him. "Pixal, Zane is he okay?" Nya said as Pixal and Zane checked the glitch ninja condition. "He is still alive, but his wound is open and he is heavily injured," Pixal said as Zane picked him up and put him back in the room, Zane put down the glitch ninja carefully and started patching his wound. "Did you guys notice something?" Lloyd said as the group except Zane, Cole, and Kai shook their head. "No, Lloyd I didn't notice something except for the Yellow and Red mask who are extremely powerful than us." Nya said. "Don't forget that they Are Not Human?!" Jay shout. "Wait, Lloyd, I notice something when the red mask fights with me." Kai said remembering how the red mask person threw him but he didn't bother to fight him. When Kai looks at his eyes behind the mask it feels hostile and sad. "The red mask eyes feel hostile and sad. he doesn't want to fight and I think someone forced him to fight us." Kai said as Lloyd nodded.

"Also Lloyd when the red mask fights with the glitch ninja and traps him. His power was absorbed by the vine." Cole said remembering how he saw the glitch ninja and the red mask fight, how he trapped and drained the glitch ninja's power. 'Can it be that his power is connected with another element's power?' Lloyd thought as Wu came to them. "I think there is a connection between his elements with the other, if we want to have more information we have to wait until the glitch ninja wakes up." Wu said as the Ninja except Zane nodded. "For now you guys need to train." Wu said making the Ninjas groan and lay on the ground as Zane came back with a confused face. "Guys.., what did I miss?" Zane said seeing the other on the ground after Wu left.

When Wu past the glitch ninja room he stops and looks at the door. 'I wonder how did you meet my father... Akito..' Wu thought as he decided to go back to his room. "Master Wu!" Pixal shout, Wu look back to Pixal who ran toward him. "What is it Pixal?" Wu asked "I manage to hack one of their device and get some information." Pixal said making Wu curious about the Information. "What information?" Wu asked feeling something bad is going to happeng.

"The information is about to destroy control Ninjago city and they need the glitch ninja power." Pixal said as she gave her tablet to Wu. Wu read the information on the tablet which were written *to Control the Ninjago city we need the Glitch Ninja ability which could absorb the other elements power and destroy the Ninja.*

Wu were surprised as he read their plan on how to get the glitch Ninja power. "Pixal call the others...., to my room." Wu said as Pixal nod and went to call the other Ninja.

-----------------------------------

Guys..! I can't update the story in few days cause I have exam I hope you guys could enjoy the story!