Love Chapter 2

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, everyone gets ready for their work and went to their respective place for work.

💞

Mitali enters DD's cabin and greeted him. DD greeted her back and asked her to bring today's schedule from Avni. Mitali nods her head and moved towards Avni and stood before her.

Mitali: Avni

Avni: Here, carry it. This was DD sir's today schedule and this was the file he asked to bring me yesterday.

Mitali: Ok.

Avni: And tell DD, sir, about the Bombay client who has called again and again for their next project to join hands with us. They were waiting for DD sir's order.

Mitali: Ok.

Avni: Then what are you waiting for, go.

Mitali: You are different from yesterday. Are you involved in work? You are not jovial like yesterday.

Avni: Mitali, you joined here to work. And not to talk. We will talk after the work finishes.

Mitali: Okay.

Avni sighs and gets back to her work. Mitali headed back to DD's cabin and handed over the file and told everything that Avni had told her.

DD: I will talk to them. You tell me the schedule.

Mitali: Yes sir.

DD heard what Mitali said. He assigns her work and asked her to complete it. Mitali went back to her place and starts to do the work. After an hour, she comes and submits the work to DD. DD gets that and reads it.

DD: Not bad.

Mitali: Thank you, sir.

DD: I told you not bad. That means you have to do some work.

Mitali: Oh, I thought you appreciate me.

DD: What?

Mitali: Nothing, sir. I will do this again.

DD: It's okay. Next time, do it better. By the way, get this.

DD handed the 1000 rupees to Mitali. She gets that and sees him.

Mitali: To whom, I should give this sir?

DD: It's for you.

Mitali: For me?

DD: Aren't you bargaining with lord Durga to give you work by saying you will give 1000 rupees as a bribe from your first month's salary? I think she can't wait for a month. She gave you the work the day after you prayed. So, as a devotee, you too settle the money today.

Mitali: Bribe? Are you there when I spoke with lord Durga?

DD: Yes.

Mitali: Sir, you overheard my conversation with her?

DD: No, I didn't overhear. I passed on that way and it just got onto my ear.

Mitali: Oh.

DD: You can give that 1000 rupees to me after your first month's salary.

Mitali: Ok sir. By the way, sir did you find the girl for you in the temple for your marriage by your grandma's idea?

DD: Did you overhear our chat?

Mitali: No sir, I didn't overhear. I passed on that way and it just got onto my ear.

DD saw her.