Love Chapter 5

Hii Guys!!!
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

💞💞💞💞

In the afternoon, Avni and Neil reached her hometown and entered her house only to see her uncle sleeping lifelessly. Her feet, hands, and forehead became sweat seeing her uncle in that state and sat before him. Her mother and sister hug her and cry. Neil stood at some corner and saw Avni. Avni didn't cry and she was in emotional shock. She needs someone to hug and cry but her mother and sister need her now. So, she controls herself and gives them support. They took their uncle the meantime their family members and buried him in the graveyard. Everyone started to leave the house gradually. Only a few of the close relatives were in the house and they were also packing their stuff to leave. Neela came there and gave the water to Neil.

Neil: Thank you.

Neela: Sorry, we weren't able to receive you properly.

Neil: I can understand your situation, Aunty. I hope you are okay.

Neela: How can we be okay when my brother, the only supporter of us dies?

Neil: Be strong, Aunty.

Neela: I Tara(her sister) am being strong only because Avni is strong. I and my brother wished only for Avni's marriage so that she would have someone to be with her and protect her.

Neil: Avni, is a strong girl, Aunty. She doesn't want anyone to protect her. She will protect you all.

Neela smiles hearing it. Their talks were interrupted by their family members. Neil gets up to see them.

Aunty: Your brother has got 9 lakhs amount from me for you and your family from time to time. He returns only 4 lakhs. But before he could return he died. So, you have to give me the remaining amount.

Neela: My brother has got money?

Aunty: Won't you believe it? I have a contract paper too. If you don't pay the amount then you have to leave this house because it will change to my name automatically.

Neela: How can we bring the amount within a short period?

Aunty: Money is not something you can use easily. Your brother has died without telling you means, I can't do anything. First, your husband left you and now your brother left you all alone. Poor you.

Neela and Tara were shocked to hear it. Neil gets angry with the tone, she is using with them.

Neil: Mam, don't you think you are hurting their oonts so deeply?

Aunty: Who are you to interfere with? It's our family matter and we will handle it.

Neil sees her and she is right, it's their family matter, but he can't control his anger when they are speaking ill of Avni's family. Neela stops him.

Neela: Let me handle it.

Aunty: Neela, let me give you an idea.

Neela: what is that, sister-in-law?

Aunty: Ask your daughter Avni to marry my son. I will remove this contract.

Neela, Tara, and Neil were shocked to hear it. More than that, Neil was furious hearing that Avni was being used here for her benefit.

Neil: She is not a toy that you can play with her feelings.

Aunty: And who are you to say that? You are not our family.

Neil: Yes, I am not your family but I am related to Avni.

Aunty: How?

Neil: I am her... her... (He sighs) Friend.