Love Chapter 4

Hii Guys!!!

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

💞💞💞💞

                Avni was in her room working and heard the knocking sound. She goes and opens the door only to see a kid standing before her.

Avni: who are you? What do you want?

Kid: Neil's brother asked me to bring you down. Everyone in the colony assembled to see the program.

Avni: program?

Kid: yes. Every month, our colony people group in one day and will speak and do some program. Come fast.

                  The kid holds Avni's hand. Avni asked him to wait and took the phone. She goes down with him locking the door. She goes and sits near Neil.

Avni: Why didn't you tell me before?

Neil: I came to know just now.

                   Avni sighs and sees the program. The kids in each house danced and the parents of some houses danced with their kids. Everyone saw Neil and Avni. They see them.

Kid: Anyone of you have to perform now.

Avni: I didn't know about it.

Grandma: But, you have to.

                    Avni sees Neil. She thinks.

Avni: Neil will perform on behalf of our house.

Neil: what?

Avni: You know acting, right? Go and perform. Go.

                 Neil glares. Avni requested him to go. Neil sighs and goes and performs. Through his acting he made everyone smile and in the end, made them emotional and cry. Avni controlled her tears but she couldn't. His acting was so natural. Neil comes and sits near Avni after he finishes. Avni sees Neil.

Avni: How come you didn't get a chance when your acting skill is so natural?

                   Neil sees Avni.

Neil: Is that nice?

Avni: Out of words. If you get a chance I am sure you will become a star, everyone will wait for your date to fix for their shooting.

                    Neil smiles hearing her words. His neighbors too appreciated his acting skills and wished that he would get a chance in the cine field.

Radha: Okay. Avni, Neil since you are new, get to know about our practice. Monthly once, we will gather like this and will do a program. After the program, we will speak about our family, happiness, and the hurdles we are facing. So that it will create a strong bond between everyone and we will get to know about others. After that, we will play a game and have a dinner together.

Neil: Oh, now I understand why you are all so friendly with each other.

Radha: Yeah. Now you both share about your life. We will share it after that.

                 Neil and Avni see them.

Neil: My life is simple in my childhood. My father is a businessman and my mom is a doctor. I am a single child. I had a happy life with them. Whatever I ask they will buy for me. When I was studying 8th standard, I had surgery, so my mom told me to not have spicy food a lot. I didn't have such a bad memory. I dreamed of becoming a hero in the cine field. I have been trying my best still. This is the period I am facing the hurdles and the pain. I got to know the value of money when I was in need. I am learning to save money.