Murray talks to Jenny

In her old bedroom at cynthia's...... Jenny lays on the bed hurt angry and upset as bedroom while Cynthia and Murray hear her

Murray feels bad for her: Hey sport, why are you crying?

Jenny - I don't want to talk about it....

Murray sits on the bed: Com'on, tell Murray what happened?

Jenny-( her face in the pillow ) My friends and I got into a big fight. Tito was blaming me that by telling them to do what's right if it weren't for my big mouth , then Maisie started snapping at me claking my thick skulled and threatened to tell Tigs to get rid of my emotions , and she mad me accidentally hurt my own boyfriend , and he doesn't want to see me again...

Murray: Hey, we get into arguments sometimes, and tell me, if a guy was trying to shoot you or your baby, would you run to protect him from being shot?

Jenny- Oh my God , their parents really DID called you and tell you everything ! What's next , they mentioned me wishing I never met them too ?!

Murray: Sport, listen to me.

Jenny looks at him*

Murray: I understand your angry, but there's no need to mope around in your room and cry.

Jenny- It wasn't just that...

Jenny sits up.

Jenny- The same thing happened almoat last year ! They blamed me because I wated to get an autograph when Maisie wanted to go to the party ! And when we did she got all of us electrocuted and got me WHIPPED TO DEATH !!! And they had he gall to blame me when they were the ones WANTED to go there in the first place ! It was their fault ! NOT mine ! You weren't there so you wouldn't know ! After I got whipped my friends abandoned me ! My boyfriend wanted to CHEAT ON ME and Amazon ABANDONED ME !!!

Murray: Hey hey. Look at me.

She looks at him frustrated angry and tearful

Murray: You know running away doesn't solve anything. I did stupid things when I was a kid. But I realize running away won't solve anything. So I face the consequences. But you can't be all alone, you need to go out and explore some new places, have some fun in your life. Yes I know what you did last year was bad, but they always make it up for you. I'm surprised you have great friends that can cheer you up and stay by your side. Cause that's what friends do.

Jenny realized he's right*

Jenny- What if they hate me now ? What if Spike doesn't want to see me again

Murray: Apologize to them, they felt bad that it's hard to grow up, that's part of life, but I bet Spike still loves you even though you hurt him. He's probably with the babies trying to heal himself.

Jenny- He doesn't even want to see me... Julian didn't even go after me

Murray: Did Julian went after you calling your name?

Jenny- Yeah but I dont even know of he actually followed or wants to see me

Murray looked outside: I think otherwise.

Jenny- Huh ?

She looks

Julian is outside the door worried*

Jenny and Murray went to the door

Murray opens the door*

Julian: Jenny! *hugs her* I was so worried about you!

Jenny- Oh !

Julian: Spike told me he was a bit sad that you hurt him, but he says he still loves you.

Jenny- I didn't mean too. I didn't even know I still had them on !

Julian: He said it's okay.

Jenny- We'll I don't think it is...

With the others....

Priscilla and Zara glared disappointedly

Prisiclla- Come on Zara. Since we have THICK skulls and act real let's go check on Jenny by ourselves.

They glared and walk

Snips hides under the bench in shame*

Maisie sighs as Alli plays with Ada*

Ram sits next to her: Hey.

Maisie: Hey Ram.

Ram- I'm sorry about why happened

Maisie: It's fine, we went through the problems we have.

Ada giggles as Alli caws happily*

Ram- You know. I don't even have my friends. At least you have friends to talk to

Maisie looks at him*

Porsha kisses Troy for saving her*

He smiled.

Prisiclla and Zara glare and ignore them

Spike sits down with an ice pack on his cheek*

Tito: How's your cheek?

Spike: Doing okay.

Pipsy- You know she didn't mean to

Spike: I know, and I don't blame her.

Saffron- but Priscilla and Zara are very hurt and disappointed in y'all right now

Snips cries*

Grimskull: I guess Zara wants to break up with me huh?

Saffron- Hey. Zara was barely noticed like Chibiusa. And when Maisie practically called them STUPID you certainly did nothing to help them

Maisie: I didn't mean to... I just don't understand why.

Spike holds Thorn: Well I miss Jenny

Saffron- Besides being from Cawthin makes you be more realistic , handle dark secrets and all , y'all are from either Hell or Toon Town but you don't take dark situations seriously like she does.

Spike: Yeah....

Saffron- Besides was it her fault that you guys came UNPREPARED when Ram attacked yall

Butch: Well we had to protect the kids, any of the kids will be killed, that would get us in trouble.

Saffron- I'm sure she understood that. But you should have hid them got out your weapons and you wouldn't have been hiding like moles

Maisie: That's true....