Ch 2.2: Old scales

The year was 2350 (40 years before RWBY takes place in this universe cause its not specified in the show) And one John Hammond walked into a lab

The year was 2350 (40 years before RWBY takes place in this universe cause its not specified in the show) And one John Hammond walked into a lab. Henry Wu had informed him of the hatching of the stars of Jurassic Park. As he walked towards the Hatchery, John could here the sounds of  breaking glass , shrieking and Squeaky roars . He sighed to himself. It was likely that Wu hadn't been too welcoming to the three hatchlings (they had discovered Tyrannosaurs lived in small packs so they made 3 instead of 1) and they were lashing out . Sure enough, Hammond could see the 3 hatchlings running about as soon as he walked in . "Wu, I told you to start your tests when I got here for a reason." " John these 3 assets are the future of our park , I have to make sure there are no genetic defects!" "Their kids henry. Their not just going to allow you to prick them with needles."

One of the hatchlings ran into Hammonds leg. He looked down to see a tiny brown dinosaur looking up at him. He bent down and picked up the little one. "Hello there little one." "CRAAIK." "Now what should i call you...." As he thought , the other 2 little ones ran up to him and Squawked up at him. " Well hello there to you too!" The little ones ran around his legs and jumped over his feet. "See Wu , you need to be nicer! These little ones aren't so bad once they get to know you." "We aren't supposed to get attached John. If they get too used to human contact then they won't be able to function in the enclosure." "They'll be Fine henry."

The brown hatchling in Hammonds arms nuzzled into his neck , her fuzzy fluff acting like a feathery scarf. " If we must  name them John , What about Roberta for the little one on your neck?" The little one on Hammonds neck looked up at the name , but looked away soon after. "well i suppose that would be good for her trainer , but what should the public call her? she seems to be the largest of her siblings so she'll probably be the most popular." Roberta jumped on Hammonds head and looked down at her siblings (if your wondering why their so small, its cause they were test tube hatchlings .) and let out a shrieky roar. The little ones looked up and joined in. "Well looks who's acting like a grown up rex already! Actually.... Rexy sounds like a great Nickname!" The now named Rexy looked down at Hammond at the name. She liked the name . "SHRIEEEK"

( Time skip Brought to you by chibi rexy losing her baby feathers.)

)