Log 10 Continuation

I know what you're thinking. What happened next? Did Dawson and Xonipher get your dad and sister? Are you alive? My answer is yes I am alive and as for Dad and Tsugumi, Dawson and Xonipher did kidnap them, but they aren't dead. I was still unconscious and unresponsive when someone found me, picked me up, and took me to their home. It was two people actually, a boy and a girl. "Oh no, this is awful! Who could've done this?" the girl asked frantically.

       The boy scratched the back of his head and replied, "I don't know exactly. Maybe a hunter mistook her for a deer or something? I'll tend to her."

       A few hours later, I woke up on a sofa with two Bacon Hairs looking at me with concern in their eyes. Those two Bacon Hairs were none other than Aleczander and Libby themselves. As I sat up, I grumbled, "Did I do something to oppose the law?"

         That was a jab I usually made toward Aleczander. I tried getting up and walking out, but I was stopped by the pain in my ribs where I got shot. "Zaydi," Libby began, "take it easy. You're hurt."

"Ugh, what happened?" I asked, still groggy.

Aleczander sighed and said, "What we know is that we were coming to visit you and Tsugumi but you two weren't there. We were searching for you when we found you in the forest. The only person we found other than you was Guesty."

My brain was still restarting so I thought Tsugumi, and Dad probably went into town or something. But then, Guesty said, "Zayden and Tsugumi stolen."

At those words, I remembered what happened hours before, and I began to panic. Dawson and Xonipher had captured Dad and Tsugumi. "No!" I yelled out with tears in my eyes.

              I tried to run out again, but Aleczander and Libby grabbed me by the shoulders. I struggled to break free as they sat me down on the sofa once again. "You," I began to yell in anger, "you don't know what you're doing! Jericho Dawson has my dad and Tsugumi!" 

              Aleczander froze as fear covered his face. Tears built up in my eyes as I struggled to accept the turn of events that had occurred hours earlier. I buried my head in my hands as I shouted, "No! No way in hell did they get caught!"

              "We need to get them back. I don't know who Jericho Dawson is, but if you're this upset, he must be trouble," Libby said with a distinct eagerness in her voice.

                I nodded and got up. Libby, Aleczander, and I walked out the door. Aleczander had a worried and nervous look on his face, but he didn't say anything. "Ok," Libby started to ask, "how are we going to stop this guy?"

                I thought for a moment before replying, "I'm not sure. All I know about Jericho Dawson is that he is a very powerful Astral, demon, and a very evil guy. Therefore, I know nothing about his weaknesses."

                 We all pondered on what to do, knowing time was ticking away quickly. "So if he is a demon, maybe we can fight him with a demon's weakness. I mean I've heard that demons hate items such as iron, salt, and holy fire," Aleczander pointed out.

"Well," I began, "the good news is that salt and iron are readily available to us, but as for the fire, we might have to improvise."

Aleczander and Libby nodded in agreement, and then Libby asked, "How will we get to wherever Dawson is?"

"Don't worry, I have an idea," I said.

An hour later we purchased iron rods from a hardware store and salt from a grocery store. We left Guesty at my house as we headed to the clearing where I got shot earlier. I drew a symbol in the dirt and started saying, "Puissions-nous vous ouvrir le monde et permettre à tout le pouvoir de couler vers vous, notre juste et roi des ténèbres."

That was French, basically saying that we open the world and give power to Dawson. As quickly as a flash, the ground shook and broke open to reveal a portal to Dawson's world. Aleczander, Libby, and I jumped through the portal and landed harshly on the ground of Dawson's world, Limbo.

                     Limbo was black and grey. The only source of color was the yellow embers of electricity that were crackling and zapping. Creatures were roaming in the distance so we kept cautious. Clark said that they were more than likely Astrals that Dawson corrupted. That explanation was unbelievably bleak, but reality is often just that. Bleak. 

                       I spotted a big fortress in the distance and I grabbed Libby and Aleczander by the arms, dragging them toward the fortress. I knew that was where Dad and Tsugumi were being held. We snuck inside and walked around quietly and cautiously. I saw a spiral staircase heading downward so Libby, Aleczander, and I heading downstairs. Downstairs was a dungeon so I had high hopes. "There they are," Clark said.

                      They were straight ahead and holding onto each other. They looked terrified and they had every right to be. A guard was sleeping with keys attached to his belt. I used my powers to unhook the keys and put them into my palm. We quietly suck over the Dad and Tsugumi's cell. I opened the door and they hugged me. "Zaydi," Dad began while tears flowed from his eyes, "thank God you're safe."

                    I was about to say something when I heard a footstep and then Aleczander, Libby, Tsugumi, Dad, and I went flying back into the cell as it shut and was locked. I hit my head and it started bleeding as I passed out from the force of my fall. Before I blacked out, I saw Xonipher laughing as he walked away with the keys.

                  I failed. I landed my friends and family in hot water and a desperate situation.

                This is hopeless.

(More cliffhangers. Don't worry I'll continue it. This arc is just very big)