chapter 7-he wont change ever

A/n-Tw-swearing,metions of smut

Yns pov
Bee has been acting strange he is always wrighting.He just ignores me like purposely it hurts alot dose he still love me."Bee where is mama."I approach him while he is wrighting "yn not now go to Slachtt or something." "He went out to someting called a pub and me hungry."

Bee took a long exhasted sigh me and bee aren't as close as we were since that first letter hes been sending then for about a year so I am 2 and Tubbo is 15 he gets me some food and he just gode back to wrighting.I felt tears threatening to fall from my eyes and quietly said"Bee do you still love me?"I never expeected an answer but Bee heard me."Pup of course i love you why would you think that." "Well you seem distance to me and its like you dont love me."

Tubbos pov
I feel so bad about what I am doing i am ignoring my younger sister for some stupid letters but them letters are key to my escape.Now I say me and not our as I dont think i can bring yn along I want to really bad but theres not space at the minecrafts house.

"Of course I love you yn your my only sibling i  an still rember the day you where born you where the best thing in my life at that moment." "Are you sure." "Yes of course."We hug one day we will be free even if i leave you i will be back for you one day I know I know I will

A few hours later

Still Tubbos pov
I put yn on my lap as she slept but she woke up to the front door banging shut. "Bee whats going on."She was still tired so didnt really understand."Shush its fine just Jslachtt comeing home."We heard him stubble upstairs then enters our room."Hey tubbo dont come in my room okkk." "I was really confused untill i say the ghast hybred behind him." "Ok."They went to his room after like 2 minets I rembered protection dont want another child running around.

TW HERE MERIONS OF SMUT

I ran to the door and heard moaning I knocked and Jslachtt yelled"WHAT." I was alittle scared but yelled "Remember protection please." "Tubbo grab it for me."

I took a deep breath and entered the room and I REFUSED to describe what was in there you can look it up."I grabbed it chucked it at him left and as soon as I did there was more moaning.

END OF TW

I enter my room completely scared for life.Now I never want yn to see what I saw but we can still here the noises"Bee what is Slachtt and that lady doing." SHIT umm excuse."Well pup they are ummm they are umm...WRESTLEING yep thats what they are doing."Saved it.

Yns pov
I am not thick Tubbo.But now I am scared once I properly understood what the noise where and they are definitely not wrestling but now me and Tubbo are scared yay.

_________________________________________
Look whos back after who long idk sorry for no updates on this book but I am running out of ideas so there will be around 1 or 2 more chapter and if you haven't I would sugest reading Technobaldes adopted daughter as this is the backstory.Also didnt proof read this.
Word count-589