Chapter 8-the escape(final chapter)

Tubbos pov
So....yn turned 3 around 4 weeks ago and lost another cannon life so she has one left I am now 16 so legally I can leave.Unfortunately I cant bring yn because I am not her legal adult thats Jslachtt.

3AM

Well this is it yn is asleep,Slachtt is probably passed out somewhere.Now you may wonder where i am going well far away.Really far away to Tommys I told him that i was planing and he said I could stay in his room or at the tents near Wilburs new nation he is building called Lmanberg.Tommy also said Wilburs girlfriend was pregnant with a baby boy.Why he told me idk why(AN-Just relised Sally getting pregnant dosnt fit the time line opps)

I packed my bag and make sure yn was properly tucked in and kissed the top of her head and she smiled and cluched the bee plush she had.It almost made me cry but I held it together.

I left the room and went downstaris and saw the man who i had spent 16 years near passed out.I scoffed at the sight and left the house as i walked down the driveway amd turned once to look at the house "Good luck yn I will be back one day..........hopefully."Then I stared walking to a bus stop to head to tommys house

9AM

Yns pov
I woke up with my Bee plush and my other Bee wasnt there.I walked down the stairs and saw Slachtt and went to wake him up."Dada wake up."He woke up and saw me looking worried."Whats up yn."He asked me"Bee has disappeared I dont know where he is I want Bee."Then I started crying.

Jslachtts pov
That little shit Tubbo left I cant care for a kid especially a 3 year old.There is only one thing i can do."Yn can you go get dressed and put your shoes on." "Ok  dada."Then my little girl ran up the stairs."

Once she was dressed we walked into a forest and walked far away from the house and told her to sit by a tree and as I stated walking away she yelled "Dada dont leave me where are you going."I just ignored her even as she started screaming and crying.

I got home amd went to yn and Tubbos old room and saw yns Bee plush I felt tears in my eyes I missed them but i could bare to see myself fail them I need a beer.

Yns pov
Dada or Jslachtt left but why what did I do am I going to die.I cant survive out here I need food,water and shelter.
Then i heard someone comeing where they going to kill me.Then a piglin hybred appeared was he about to kill me or would a new adventure start....

_________________________________________
And thats the end I hope you all enjoyed the backround of  yn Blade Technoblade's adopted daughter there will be grammer edits as I am going to go though the story and find them.Hope yoy are all doing well and remember to eat,sleep and drink
And this is

THE END
Word count-535