Part 4: The final battle

"Oh no, what a horrible sight", said White Lily as she ran past countless bodies lying on the ground limp. "This whole place is covered in cracks left and right", said Hollyberry as she protected herself and her friends with her large heavy pink shield.

"It seems that Dark Enchantress has found an opportunity to attack the Vanilla kingdom", said Pure Vanilla as he used his magic staff to heal any of the soldiers that were still alive.

"We must find Dark Enchantress quickly, let us make haste before she causes any further destruction", declared Pure Vanilla.

On their way to the throne room, they run into some of Dark Enchantress' servants, luckily Dark Cacao had his sword with him and smashed the enemies within seconds.

The group finally made it to the throne room to see the one and only Dark Enchantress sitting on her staff with her evil looking smirk laying across her face; suddenly a ginormous cake beast looking creature appeared, breaking what was left of the throne room. Unlike the enemies from before, the cake beast was a much more powerful enemy, but it seemed that luck was on Dark Enchantress' side as the once powerful heroes were defeated lying tiredly on the ground.

Pure Vanilla quickly gathered up the remaining magic he had and formed a shield around his beloved friends, not knowing that Dark Cacao was following right behind him. Dark Cacao knew of the consequences that would happen, but he couldn't allow himself to lose any more people he cared about, not again. Pure Vanilla quickly blasted a powerful attack into Dark Enchantress' direction as Dark Enchantress did the same countering Pure Vanilla's attack. Suddenly out of nowhere a black void appeared, but before the void could suck them up Dark Cacao launched his sword into Dark Enchantress' chest, piercing into her heart as she let out a loud painful groan as blood spilled out of her mouth; suddenly, in the blink of an eye the void quickly engulfed the three into its dark endless hole.

There was nothing but darkness, all Dark Cacao could do was let the darkness consume him into an eternal sleep.

                                                               He could finally find peace, at last.