25.

After the match was finished between Colby and I, everyone in the back was applauding the both of us on our storytelling.

"Congratulations on the win, Big Man!" Said The Miz; also known as Michael Mizanin, "Also, who was the stunning young woman in the crowd that you got a steel chair from, hm?" He asked.

"Aha, that's his girlfriend." Colby said.

"Girlfriend? You got a divorce with your wife?" He asked with widened eyes.

"Yeah. I don't wanna talk about it since things were too...intense and things weren't working out anymore between us and then I found Chloe. Although she wasn't into wrestling at first, it took her best friend to make her come to a show in Toronto and that's how we met."

"You two seem pretty cute together. I won't tell anyone if you prefer to keep it a secret."

"Thanks, Michael. But for now, yes; to avoid drama and the media bombarding me with questions."

"Understandable." He replied, "I gotta get back to my wife, Maryse."

"Sure thing, man." I chuckled.

Chloe
We were fortunate enough to have some VIP passes after the Royal Rumble ended. Emma was about to meet Colby and Fergal for the first time, and I knew that this woman was going to be on the verge of passing out the moment she sees those two in front of her.

"I'm really about to meet them, Chloe!" She says, squealing like a little girl.

"Trust me, you're going to faint over and over again at this rate."

I noticed that Joe was standing with Colby and drinking a cold bottle of water and I greeted them both with a smile.

"Hey Joe."

"What's up, baby? Did you enjoy the match?"

"I did, and here we go." I said, knowing that Emma was about to lose her mind at the sight of Colby.

"What do you..." Colby said with a pause as he turned over to seeing Emma in shock.

"Oh my god. Seth Rollins is right in front of me!"

"Hey, don't pass out on me now!" Colby said, cackling.

"I think I'm gonna faint."

From there, Emma fainted and I was quick enough to catch her. Colby started laughing and looked over at the two of us.

"Is she alright, man?"

"Yeah." I laughed, "Emma's your biggest fan along with being the biggest fan of Fergal as well." I laughed, "I knew this was going to happen the moment she seen you."

"I figured. The ladies can't resist me!" He cackled.

"Hey babe, can we talk in private for a moment?"

"Yeah, sure."

I looked back at Colby and laughed off his comment, "We'll be back shortly."

"Take your time! Hopefully your little friend here wakes up before Fergal makes his appearance or else she'll miss out on him, too."

I playfully rolled my eyes with a smile, "Hopefully."

Joe
We walked into my private locker-room and I sat her down on the couch next to me.

"What's up, Joe?"

"Eh, nothing." I paused and looked into her eyes, "I missed you."

"I missed you too, although I just watched you wrestle a few hours ago when the Rumble first started."