Prologue

I could not help it. It happened and I couldn't do anything about it. Who could have known that everything would've gone like this. The only thing I can do is admit to the fact that I can not turn back and have to do what I am here for.

Even though I had not wanted this before, it's not so bad after all. All hazards here that are waiting for me, all the people who rely on me, my friends who believe in me and trust me, and me. I. I have no idea how everything will play out. I do not want to disappoint or hurt anybody because of who I am. Because I am me. But now that I'm here, I know that, I, myself do not even know who I am.

The strange thing is that they know it and I have to figure all of it it out for myself. If I do not, who knows what awaits me then.

These thoughts raced through my mind as I stood on a rock above a layer of clouds, looking at the row of mountains in front of me while it was getting dark. I do not know who I am. But nobody really knows who he is, do they? Nobody knows how special he is. I am lucky that I came here to find that out. If that had not happened, I could never know who I was, and I would have remained empty.

I stayed behind in the void, while I myself was empty. I realize now that I'm here, I did not know so much of what has happened and what is going to happen. It makes me anxious and uncomfortable. Why I'm here is almost clear to me. Finally. I know what I have to do, and I will try to do it as well as possible. The people who support me and stand behind me, have become more precious to me than I could have ever imagined.

Looking at these mountains with the rising night and the pair of sparkling stars that are already there, I feel, as it gets darker, that the darkness is slowly crawling inside me. But I must resist, for as long as I live. No one can help me with this. I have to do it.

Alone.