ok now this is actually story

Warning, bad language, and inappropriate themes, sex, so I guess 16_18+ or not Idk I make this up as I go along

No, pov

It was another beautiful day in green hill, the sun was out, the bird were chirping and sonic and shadow were fighting, as usual. But little did that know that they were being watched, "what, giving up already" the cocky blue hedgehog said as the black striped hedgehog puffed" ha, you wish faker" with that the shadow lunged forwards towards the blue blur.

But at that exact moment sonic was shot by something he whined in pain as not only buying shot or bitten by something, but a but black hedgehog fell top of him" hey WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" the black one yelled at sonic rubbing his head "sonic"? Shadow asked as he saw the blue hedgehog not say a work or even move for that matter, "get up" still no response.

That's when sonic fell with nothing to even support him a soft landing he fell with a crack to his left leg. Not knowing what to do shadow just stood there, looking at the now passed out hedgehog.

SHADOWS, pov

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT were the only words I could think of, what was be ment to do it I couldn't just leave him there, could I?

I took one more look at the the blue faker and sighed, I picked him up and thought of the one place he would be safe, "CHAOS CONTROL"

SONICS.POV

I woke in a bed with no memory of where I was and who brought me here I looked around the room I was in, I looked like a bed room so I must be in a house, but not my own, it wasn't tails, thats  Amy's, knuckles, rouges or even Eggmans lair, it looked nicer that anyones house, I decided to get up and look around I exited the room to find a hallway it has 3 rooms, the first one was the room I was in the next one seemed to a kitchen that lead to a big lounge room.

That's when I heard a sound from the last room its was a low growl sound but was not a sound of pain but more like, lust.

Thats when sonic knew just whose house he was in, shadow the hedgehogs.

SHADOW.POV

Dam faker, I was sitting in my room with sonic in the guessed bedroom.

THIS IS THE INAPPROPRIATE PART, SKIP IF YOU DON LIKE THIS KIND OF THING.

FUCK I hate that dam hedgehog.

flash back

NO.POV

shadow chaos controled himself and blue back to my house, I dumped him on to the guessed bed, thats when he grabbed hold of me, and 
Nusuled my croch area, almost as if he was in heat, shadow not being use to the felling got hard very quickly. Sonic attempted to put shadows member in his mouth but the black hedgehog pulled away and pushed sonic away from him And went to his own room, STILL HARD.

END FLASH BACK

SHADOWS 3RD PERSON POV

shadow sat there for a second looking at his hard member, not really knowing what to do, he eventually put his hand on the throbbing member and started jerking himself off, while he was in such bliss he was unaware of his small moans.

His head was flooded with images of the blue blue. Little bit he know that sonic was just outside his room hearing all the moans and was curious, to what was happening inside.

No matter how hard he was trying to cum he just couldn't.

And that's when he heard the door creak open.

SONICS.POV

I walked to see shadow, on his bed, with only his socks, with his cock out AND hard, "oh-um" I started but I couldn't make any words I just stood there and blushed.

SHADOWS.POV

faker just stood there in the door, and for some reason me looked so, sexy. I couldn't hold myself back.

SONICS.POV
(I'm sorry for so many POV changes)

Shadow lunged towards me and pinned me down, I thought he was going to kill me, but he just me kissed passionately, it took me by surprise. I tried to get out of his hold, he just kissed me more, and put his arms on my hips then picked me up from the door way and dumped me on the bed, I tried to get away but he got on top of me and pinned me down, kissing me again then moved down to my niples and sucked on then, I threw my head back in the bliss, triumphantly shadow move off me and flipped me on to my stomach and line him self up to my ass.

NO.POV

shadow thrusted into sonic "ahhhhh pull out it hurts" sonic yelled (not even knowing why he was allowing this to happen)
but shadow was having non of that and started to thrust at a steady pace, after a bit sonic Lost all the thoughts of pain and only felt lust as shadow speed up sonic couldn't help bet let out a couple of small moans, but shadow wanted more he sped up and fuck sonic as fast as he could, "ahhh🖤🖤🖤"  shadow was once again Victories  as the Bois reached close to their climax, shadow bit into sonic neck marking him as his, before cumming in the blue hero, sonic also released, on to shadows pillow."I love you"sonic said whilst snuggling against shadow, which those words took shadow by surprise" what not even gonna say it back" sonic said pleading, shadow rolled his eyes at sonics childlike behaviour " I love you too" shadow said as he felt his heart speed up I really love sonic the hedgehog.

BONUS

sonic woke up early in the fluffiest blanket he had ever felt, he opened just to see shadow already awake he sat up he gently kissed shadow but shadow had another thought he bit into sonic neck I the same spot as he marked him "WHAT THE FUCK SHADOW THAT HURT ME" he yelled "I'm sorry" shadow said " I just had to make sure that you knew you belonged to me"

YAY my first Wattpad story I hope you enjoyed it