mephilver

Warning, thoughts of Suicide, 

Mephiles.pov

It was just another day, just another day if watching people do their every day thing.

One he rather like to watch was a  silver hedgehog, he lived the most happy life, he got up out of bed, make himself tea, then when to work. He worked at a place that didn't even care how much he worked, no matter how hard he tried he could not get any one to notice him.

And that's where the amusement came in.

SILVERS.POV

I put on a happy face I walked into work, i had, had this job for 4 years and have went nowhere. No matter how hard I tried noone even cared, I had, had no off days, no sick day, I was punctual everyday, I work weekends, I worked late and even after all for that no cared.

I went home at 12:39pm, but I wasn't even tired, I sat on my bed  I had no one to talk to so I  just cried, silently, by myself, in my pitch black room, I WAS SO DAM FUCKING OVER IT. "FUCK FUCK" I yelled at nothing, I didn't want to do this any more

The next morning
NO.POV

mephiles looked at the silver hedgehog though his windows. He had no moved yet. He just sat there. Trying to get a better look he got closer to the window, mephiles was not employed so he had no idea what silver was going through. After a bit silver got up and headed to the kitchen And got out a knife and looked at it with tears in his eyes, mephiles looked at silver then realised what he was about to do, "NOOO" he yelled as he jumped thought the window and pinned silver down and took the knife from his hands.

Shocked that someone just burst though his window he couldn't move, but just looked at the dark one on top of him and blushed at seeing was position they where in," i-i I'm sorry i-i- um-" Lost for words mephiles got of silver at looked away, "I just couldn't watch you kill your self, now could I"?

He looked sincerer at the smaller hedgehog. Silver broke into tears and hugged mephiles shocked mephiles hugged back.

3 YEARS LATER

NO.POV

silver and mephiles had been dating for a while now, mephiles turned silver life around, he was now happy and even got a promotion in work, and mephiles works in a office at the same place as silver, and once home they, make and eat dinner, together, and sleep snuggled up to each other, nothing could ever separate these two.

"I love you"

"I love you too"🖤