I am sorry

At night
(Aditi pov)
(Aditi was alone at home sitting on a chair, watching stars light of moon comeing straight through the window on her face, her earings were shining and her hands were on her baby womb)

At night(Aditi pov)(Aditi was alone at home sitting on a chair, watching stars light of moon comeing straight through the window on her face, her earings were shining and her hands were on her baby womb)

Aditi to herself: Baby..... You are coming soon...... Your mommy loves you and I know your dad Loves you too but he is not here to tell you this.....
(Baby kicked)

Aditi: ouch...Baby.... Don't do that.
(Exhales)hh....... Teahyung where are you? I am missing you.

(Teahyung pov)
(Teahyung was in his apartment standing in front of aditi's picture)

(Teahyung pov)(Teahyung was in his apartment standing in front of aditi's picture)

Teahyung: Aditi..... It's your 9th month. I hope you are well. Take care of yourself and our child. I love you both, you both are my life. But I am sorry i am not there with you (tears in his eyes) I am sorry. But I promise one day we both will meet, our destiny will make use one again cause your mine. Wait for that day.
(Start crying) Aditi...

(Aditi pov)
Aditi: Teahyung?........ I feel like teahyung called my name
(Aditi get up from the chair and suddenly Ae-ri entered in the apartment)
Ae-ri: Aditi here you go, kimchi you were asking..... Aditi? Are You ok?
Aditi: yeah i am fine.
Ae-ri: so why are you looking worried?
Aditi: i feel like teahyung called my name.
Ae-ri: teahyung? You know he is in Seoul right? So how can you hear his voice. It must be your misunderstanding.
Aditi: (look back towards window) yeah i think your right.
Ae-ri: yeah i am always right, now come here and take this kimchi.
Aditi:(smile)

(Ae-ri washing the vegetables)
Aditi: so... When did you and Do-yun were getting married?
Ae-ri: (exhales) hh...... I don't know
Aditi: what did you mean by i don't know
Ae-ri: his parents are very strict
Aditi: did you tried to convince them?
Ae-ri: many times, but me failed
(Give a sad smile) you leave all this and sit here and listen some music.
(Ae-ri take Aditi to the living room and give her earphones)
Ae-ri: listen some music...
(Ae-ri went out)
Aditi: but Ae-ri..... Ae-ri....
(Smile) silly girl.

(Aditi wear the earphones and listening teahyung's songs her hands were on her baby womb and she closed her eyes)
(Suddenly the baby kicked)
Aditi: ouch!!....
Ae-ri: ( washing dishes) are you ok?
Aditi: yeah..... Baby just kicked.
Ae-ri: (laughs) oh..... He is getting naughty day by day
Aditi: (smiles) hm.....
Baby see what your aunty is say that you are getting naughty

(A call arrived)