papa

(After few days aditi get discharged and came home, rm and Jimin went back to seoul, Ae-ri tried to call Do-yun you but he was not answering her calls, Ae-ri was getting worried for him, so he went to Do-yun's office to ask about Do-yun, but Do-yun friends told Ae-ri that there is no such business trip, Ae-ri was totally broken up and was crying a lot aditi tried to make her came, but she was not in the condition to listen anything, but still aditi handled her)

(Aditi suggest Ae-ri to go to her Hometown for some day, Ae-ri obeyed her and went to her Hometown for a few days)
(It's was very hard for aditi to handle her son, her job Alone, but she was doing her best and on the other side bts was getting popular day by day all the members was doing there best to make bts no. 1)

(After 1 year)
(Aditi pov)
(Aditi was sitting on the chair with her Adi(her son), adi was playing with toys on aditi's lap and suddenly he said......)

Adi: papapapa

Adi: papapapa.....
Aditi: W-what? What did you said baby....
Adi: papapa...
Aditi: (smile) did you said papa....
Say that again...
Adi: pa....pa..
Aditi:If teahyung was here he would be very happy.......

(Teahyung pov)
(Teahyung and other members was sitting in there dressing room)
Teahyung: (shoked) papa?

(Teahyung pov)(Teahyung and other members was sitting in there dressing room)Teahyung: (shoked) papa?

Rm: papa?
Jimin: what papa?...
Jin: who Said papa?...
Rm: (point teahyung) he said papa...
Jimin: can you guys please stop saying papa...
Jin: (laughs) teahyung.....you never told us you have a child...

Teahyung: (laughs) shut up i just feel like someone said papa

(Rm in his mind: did adi said papa?)
Rm to teahyung: Come out of your imagination no one is here to call you papa....
Teahyung: i know
But i have a child, aditi is taking care of his....but i don't know my child is girl or a boy...
Rm: Ah..... Again aditi....
Just move on tea...
Teahyung: i will never she is my wife and my live also.....