A new rival

After discuss with the teacher, Ryoba ran so far from senpai to spied on him, but...she saw something very worse than to the other week..a new girl tried to steal him from her, she was really angry so jealous, the rival is too cute for him " how I want to kill her! But..I have to fly down, because if I kill her, I might attract more attention, so I have to think what I could do to her.." she thinked.
Senpai and the rival was right to say their name "Hi, I'm Kaguya Wakaizumi and you?" She said her name "Hello, my name is Yokichi Yudasei, nice to meet you"
Ryoba was so angry, her future with him was in dangerous, HE is in danger, she wanted to protect him and she'll do that, sabotaging their relationship.
Ryoba ran to the faculty room and take paper clips and hairpins to make a lock pick and runned to the gardening club and taked the rat poison.
She putted the rat poison in Senpai's bento, in the meanwhile she said repeatedly sorry to him in her mind.
It's time for the lunch, the rainbow girls and boys went to the rooftop and even senpai.
Ryoba was right there, right there to spied on him.
Senpai, after gave a bit to his meal, he didn't felt well and went to the bathroom, Ryoba was so guilty to did that, but she did that for his own good.
After class, Kaguya and Senpai decided to meet out of school and Ryoba obviously spied on them "hey senpai..how is it taste the bento that I made for you?" She asked "well...to be honest with you..it wasn't taste at all, when I ate it, I immediately threw it and I thought that it was a joke or something like that, but it seems that it wasn't." "What? I would never to do a joke to you! I didn't know that I made the bento so bad...I-I'm so sorry.." she sorried to him, but senpai went to home without said 'hi' to her and Ryoba was so happy.
Another day is coming and a new plan will arrive.
She heard Senpai is going to give a book to her "What!? Seriously? Before she made a bento for him! And now he's giving her a book! Oh...now this make my blood boil! But I have a plan...." she thought.
After putted Kaguya's bag near to the desk, Ryoba opened her bag and steal her book, but someone saw her "hey! What are you doing?" "Oh..nothing, I was giving a gift for my friend!" She said "mh..and why don't you give it in front of her? Are you shy?" She asked "Yes, I'm shy, so that's why that I'm putting this book in her bag" "ok, I'm sorry for misunderstanding" the girl bowed and go, Ryoba immediately ran to the plaza to spied on senpai.
After class, Kaguya noticed that Senpai's book is gone, she asked at everyone if someone saw someone steal her book, but nobody answer her.
Kaguya went to Senpai under the little cherry tree with a sad face "what's up? Why are you sad?" He asked "b-because..I don't know how, but...I lost your book..and I tried to find it, but I don't know where is it...I'm so sorry senpai..." senpai was very very disappointed that he decided to went home, Ryoba was very happy for what she's done.
The others day, Ryoba sabotaging their conversation and now is Friday, the day that Kaguya will confess her feelings to him, Ryoba obviously wasn't so happy.
Senpai runned so far to went at the cherry tree where Kaguya was waiting for him.
She finally showed up to him and left him no word "h-hi senpai...I want to say something to you..it's really important..when we met for the first time, I was really happy to know you, but somehow, I started to felt something that I never felt, I know that I'm not talking very well, but I go directly..I LOVE YOU! I ALWAYS LOVE YOU FROM THE START!" She screamed and finally she confessed her love to him, but Senpai rejected her feeling and leave her crying, Ryoba was right there, she was listening the confession and giggle.
The rival is finally gone, obvious she's not dead, but she was really happy.