CHAPTER 9

"Just divorce him Lythe....." Mahigpit akong napakapit sa tinidor na hawak ko.

"Why are you all like that?Blood, the maids and now you. You all want me to get divorce! there is no one.... no one supports my marriage!" Galit kong sigaw. I looked at him teary eyes, kaya nga ako pumunta rito para makahanap ng suporta tapos ganito pa ang ibubungad niya sakin.

"You're right, I do not support your marriage... I support you. Lythe, you're miserable." He said in a low sad tone. I know he's just concern but still--

"No, I'm not." Nakayukong saad ko.

Am I? No. I don't think so. Everytime I see Alasteir I feel happy, I feel butterflies on my stomach. That's not miserable, that's happiness. Right?

"Ever since you got married you never held a tea party anymore.... you used to love those!" Kuya argued.

Ramdam ko ang frustration sa boses nito.

"Im grown, and stable. I dont need to held those parties " sagot ko rito, tinaasan niya ako ng kilay. Besides I'm too busy making my husband love me, I don't have time to host any parties.

"How about swords? You use to spar me everyday!"

"Tsk. Kuya please that was when I was still young, I'm a lady now. And beside my husband is the commander of the kingdom's army. There is no need for me to hold a sword." I rebutted in a snarkle way.

"You're dress are all old fashioned.." Bigla naman ako napatingin sa dress ko. Old fashioned? Last time I check these are the new trends! When was the last time I checked fashion news in the kingdom? Bigla akong napaisip.

Then I remembered.. Last five years....

"I've never seen you with new jewelries."

"You lost weight."

"Your eyes have sunken."

"ENOUGH! KUYA! " Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko  at napasigaw na. Napipikon na ako, napipikon ako kasi alam kong may punto siya.

Yes I know I haven't been taking care of myself lately but that's not Alasteir's fault!

"LYTHE! THAT MARRIAGE IS BOUND TO FAIL!"

"NO ITS NOT!!"

"ITS A FORCE MARRIAGE! MADE BY OUR DAD!"

"I ASKED FOR IT!"

Nagsisigawan na kaming dalawa dito sa hardin, the  maids and attendants are all un easy because of our arguing.

"Blood!" I screamed. Blood came out from where she was hiding. Kailangan ko na umalis dito, baka ano pang masabi ko kay kuya na pagsisihan ko.

"I want to go back to the Von Rosque Mansion." I said, akmang tatalikod na ako ng pigilan ako ni Kuya.

Isang malalim ba buntong hininga ang kayang pinakawalan at inis na napakamot sa kanyang kulay white na buhok, then his beautiful yellow eyes became soft not like earlier na kala mo pinapatay na ako sa tingin.

"Look... Im sorry Lythe, but can you please stay for the night?" Pakiusap nito, alam ko naman nagaalala lang ito, pero minsan talaga sumo sobra na siya.

Aba ang loko nag puppy eyes pa. Bahagya ko siyang tinignan, wala na akong nagawa kundi ang humugot ng malalim na hininga.

"Ang arte mo porket alam mong hindi kita kayang hindian!" Sigaw ko rito bago ito niyakap, he hugged be back tightly ani moy ayaw akong pakawalan.

"But we have to write my husband a letter! Baka nagaalala na yun!" Saad ko rito.

He scoffed. "I assure you hindi ka hinahanap nun. Busy yun sa paglalandi kay Lady Sierra."

Napangiwi ako. "So you knew huh?" Malungkot Tanong ko rito.

"I have ears, Lythe. I have eyes watching over you." Saad nito.

Of course he does....

"Huwag ka ng malungkot, he's not worth it. How about we tour the town after you get some rest?"

Tour the town? Well... its been a while.

"I'd love too!"

--
<ALSTEIR'S POV>

"Alasteir?"

"Alasteir?"

"Alasteir!"

Bahagya akong napatalon sa pagtawag ni Sierra sa pangalan ko.

"I'm sorry... what was that?" I asked when I snapped out of my reverie.

Sierra walk toward my direction and stood behind me, I was sitting on my chair and she was standing behind me and with her arms she wrapped it around my neck ever so softly, I could feel her arms slowly going down my chest, she then landed a few soft kisses on my neck, which I happily tilted my neck to give her more access.

"I have been asking you if you're ok? you have just been staring outside."

Am I? I shook my head and grabbed her hands, I kissed the top of her hand which instantly made her red.

"I'm sorry. You know the Treaty Celebration is next week and I just have a lot on my mind."

"Oh yeah, hmm... ok."  I said. She looked at me as is making sure that what I said is true.

"Sierra, its getting late you should head back now. The sky is also gray so it might rain at any moment. "

"Oh-ok..." I could see her face soured up. Its obvious she didnt like what she heard but she's biting her tongue.

To appease her, I kissed her on the forehead. "I'll see you at the ball ok?"

Looks like that did the trick. Agad naging maaliwalas ang muka nito. She nodded in  response. "Right! You haven't forgotten what I told you before right?" Maligalig na saad nito.

I smiled at her wearily and nodded. I'm still not 100 percent on board but just to make the conversation brief I just said yes for now.

She kissed my cheeks goodbye before she was escorted by Larr.

Hours passed and I found myself looking outside from my balcony.... again.

Its already half past midnight! Where the hell is she?! It seems like day by day she just keep doing things she never done for the past five years!

<SIERRA'S POV>

Hindi ko mapigilan ngumiti, turns out there was nothing to worry about. He would still choose me over her.

Good. That's the way it should be.

I cant wait for the ball  I smirked inwardly.

"My lady, please have a safe trip back home." Saad ni Larr the butler of the Von Rosque habang inaalalayan akong makasakay ng karwahe ko.

"Thank you Larr.." I said smilingly before I went inside the carriage.

The carriage then began to move and were on our way back to the south.

I took on last glance at the Von Rosque Mansion.

"You'll be mine..soon."

<END OF CHAPTER>