⁰prolouge

~~~

~~~

"There's quite a lot of monsters in this world, but i am not one of them. The heros are.

I'm just doing the world a favor, by getting rid of them one for all."

"..."

"See! This is exactly the reason why he needs to be locked up, and never see any sunlight again!" The cop yelled.

The other cop looked a bit chocked about that statement. "You can't possible mean that.." There was a bit of sympathy in his eyes. "He's just a kid!"

"I don't see any problem with that," he said coldly.

I don't understand. I'm doing this ugly world a favor by getting rid of the bastards. Why don't they thank me?

The other cop sighed, "either way, we need to talk to cheif about this case. It's quite tricky."

"Mhm.. it is quite tricky," he agreed with the other cop.

~~~
It's getting darker outside. I'm a bit sad that I'll miss the sundown.

The two cops kept talking. One of them were a bit taller than the other and had bright red eyes and blond hair. He looked like...

Interrupting my thoughts the taller cop said, "stay here, I'll go talk to cheif. Be careful, he's dangerous even with those handcuffs on." The other cop nodded.

He left the room, meanwhile the other cop found a chair, where he could sit and keep watch on me from afar.

Did they really think I'm not going to escape? It's not like these weak-ass handcuffs does anything.

I mean, it's not the first time I've been caught killing low-rank heros.

I've been trying to dislocate my wrist for a while now, but it's hard when you just fought against a 'hero' and an entire unit of cops, and broke your thumb trying to push it into an eye.

Yes! I finally got it.

The dumb cop didn't notice anything, but he did notice when i rose up from my chair and walked towards him.

"Wha- How did you break free?! Stop, villa-!"

A nasty sound echoed.

"Oops, haha" My sinister laugh filled the room.

"Maybe if you weren't so dumb, you could've kept your head attached to your spine.." i laughed.

I left the station.