Halloween

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———
Hope you enjoy
——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

Y/N POV-
*yahn*
I slowly open my eyes proping myself up on my bed, 'oh great another day' I thought as I got up looking in my mirror in the corner next to my wardrobe.

I get out of bed going to the mirror looking at my self, then I looked at the calendar, October 30. It's Halloween today... IT'S HALLOWEEN TONIGHT YESSSSSS.

I ran to my wardrobe opening it up looking for my costume, oh right they got rid of it. But luckily for me a made had pieces of old ones I could put together.

I looked under my bed grabbing the costume.
'It's not the best but it'll do' I thought as I put it on.

I look in the mirror seeing how it looked, but you could see some of the bandages

I look in the mirror seeing how it looked, but you could see some of the bandages. It doesn't matter, it looks like it belongs on the costume and anyway no one should see it.

I look at the clock to see it read 10pm. "I better get going" I whispered to my self as I opened the window jumping on the lege then into a bush.

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———
Small time skip
——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———

I was walking through the main part of town until I bumped into the hatzgang. "Oh look what we have here" I heard Roy say as he ripped the candy I had out of my hands.

"I'll be taking these no... " Roy was trying to say but Robert cut him off "no, here Y/N, Roy you didn't bring a Halloween costume so you can't do that".

"Thanks Robert" I said as I looked at him taking the candy but giving them some.

I started walking away going back to my "home" but as I was walking I swear something or someone was behind me. I'm probably just being paranoid, yeah paranoid.

I opened the door to the house and walk past the main room to the stairs but get pulled into the living room which is pitch black. 'I forgot about them' I realized as I heard mom say something but it was more of a slure of all different words together.

Yep they're drunk, but before I could do anything the light came on and I was chucked right into the wall.

"You really went out without permission, and what are you wearing, I threw your costume out" I heard dad scream as he walked over with a very much not empty glass bottle. I was about to reply when the bottle came right at me, hitting me in my head, right arm and chest, of course making me scream but I was cut of by a punch to the throat.

"What have we told you about screaming bitch" "mum" said picking me up by my hair.

Then there was a nock at the door, "just when I was having fun" dad said walking to the door as mum dropped me to check.

I quickly scurried upstairs to my room where I locked the door and hid in the back corner of the walk in wardrobe. That's when I heard screaming from down stairs, then silence.

Then you heard the stairs creek, then silence until the next creek.

This went on for what felt like forever until the stairs stopped then it was the door, luckily it was locked right, right, RIGHT.

.....

Nope, the door was locked but easily breakable. You could hear them getting closer to you. Until the closest opened.

He saw you.

Run

Run

Run

You need to run

...

But you can't

You won't

Why

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———
Hope you enjoyed.

600 word
Eclipse Lycan
——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———