I'll spair you

——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———
Hello, welcome
Enjoy
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

.•*Continuation of last chapter*•.

Bob POV-
I ripped the closest door open looking for that child I saw enter, and she was there, injured.

She was looking right at me in the eyes, but she didn't move or make a sound. Even when I reached for her left arm she stayed still.

So I grabbed her arm and pulled her slightly, that's when she seemed to realize what happened.

She seemed to try to get out of my grip, "hey I won't hurt you" I said in my southern accent. She calmed down a bit after I said that and let me help her up and out of the closet, but as soon as she got out she fell.

I was able to catch her and pick her up. As we left the room I remembered the seen I left down stairs, so I put her down. "What's your name?" I asked, "Y... Y/N" "that's a nice name, hey what if you go get some of your favorite things and come with me" I said, she nodded in reply and walked back into what I assume was her room as I walked back down the stairs to clean up what I left.

As I looked around I saw the blood and body's, 'this will take a while' I thought as I started putting the body's in bags and hiding them for later.

As I looked for a room to put the body's I found a basement, as I went down there was a smell, the smell of blood. I looked around and found a light, there it was, chains, knifes, axes and blood, some dried, some fresh.

I put the body's down and walked back upstairs and cleaned the rest of the blood up, just in time for Y/N to walk down stairs with small bandages and plasters on her wounds.

"Common little Y/N" I said picking her up, "hey, I'm not little" she said as I laughed.

Then I could faintly hear the sound of sirens, 'guess we got to go, dahm' I thought as I picked Y/N's bag up and ran out through the back door.

As I ran I saw Y/N look scared, "hey Y/N how about you sleep, you'll need the energy" I said as she looked up and nodded.

I felt her lean into my chest and fall asleep, quietly snoring.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Hope you enjoy the chapter the next one
should be out in the week.

427 words
Eclipse Lycan
——— ☆ • ♧ • ♤ • ♧ • ☆ ———