The story of Michael Myers

"Okay, Michael it's time to stay home with your sister for once". "No mommy, she's mean, "Michael im not kidding, you need to stay home your father and I need time out". "Can she take me trick or treating, mom"? "I don't know honey, well see". "Donna, get down here now"! "Uhhh, what the fuck do you want hazel"! "You have to stay home and babysit Michael". Uhhh, why do you have to make me do everything"! "Its okay mom, she don't have to if she don't want to". No, she's going to do it, no matter how bad she don't"! CHAPTER TWO. When Donna secretly has her boyfriend Miguel over, they start to get hot and heavy, if you know what I mean. Young Michael Myers slowly reaches for the baseball bat, as when Miguel comes downstairs to get a drink. Michael comes from behind his head and...BATTERS HIS SKULL IN AND STOMPING ON HIS BRAINS. As Michael, continues to batter Miguel's skull in, he soons to stop. Then Michael reaches for the kitchen knife. And slowly he walks up the stairs and steadily opens the door to his sister's room. SHE SEES HIM AND ASKED "Michael, what are you doing"! He sprinted and dives at her stomach and continues to keep stabbing her and stabbing her and remotely stabbing her till she dies. Her mother and father came home and soon to find her daughter DEAD. The police comes and finds Michael there, sharpening his KNIFE.